Do Not Sell My Personal Information

iPod help

Boogie

Hi I'm new here so please be gentle, which iPods work with fiesta sync, I have an iPod classic but the sync won't find it. I got it playing ( I don't know how) but I can't choose albums, singers or anything else and when I go back to the car it's never the same song so I assume it playing constantly even when the car is turned off, possibly wasting the car battery.

thanks for advice

sorry if this is in the wrong place

Are you connecting via USB? Pause your iPod when you get out the car so it doesn't keep playing. Doesn't have anything to do with your battery, just means the ipod is still playing whilst sitting in the car

Yes I'm using the USB I thought it would automatically turn off when you left the car ?

The USB will cut power to the iPod when you get out.

I use an iPod touch 3 I had laying around. Works great, all tracklist displayed, can choose playlists etc. Might be worth picking one of them up. They're dirt cheap now

I am assuming you have a mk7/7.5?

Thanks for the help and advice it turned out to be a faulty lead, doh

i just keep getting a message saying I have too many tracks and some commands might not be available I've cut them down now to about 15,000 😊 Let's see if that fixes it. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club