Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Owners Club Stickers

chrisjw

So I purchased a pair of these & have been attempting to fit them.  The problem I have, is that the part that has peeled of is the thin sticky part, leaving the lettering on the backing  paper.  I'm not sure if that's right, as I can't work out now how to fix the lettering to the window (interior or exterior).  This has happened on both stickers.  Can anyone advise please?

Chris.

Normally you need to place the backing paper onto the exterior of the car then push on lettering/decals and slowly peel off the backing leaving the lettering in place on the car, but if the thin bits already come off are the letters still sticky ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, stants said:

Normally you need to place the backing paper onto the exterior of the car then push on lettering/decals and slowly peel off the backing leaving the lettering in place on the car, but if the thin bits already come off are the letters still sticky ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi Adam

Well, I presume they're still sticky where they are fixed to the thicker backing paper.  I tried putting sellotape over them & peeling them off of the backing paper that way, but it was hit & miss.  I'll have to put my thinking cap on & work out another way.  Once the thinner, clearer top protective paper is off, it won't stick back on the lettering.

Chris. 

iv got some the lettering should stay on the clear sticky side this is the part you stick the window to the best of my knowledge 

these are mine i put on couple weeks ago, managnent sent me some new ones after a year having then on 

IMG_3776.PNG