Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wheel touch up paint

zain611

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to ask if there is touch up paint available anywhere for the alloys of my mk6 fiesta. It's the zetec s trim with the s wheels just to let you lot know as I don't know if alloys have different colours. 

Depending on how good the touch up has to be I have achieved good results with the auto spray paint from poundworld. I sprayed a small puddle in to a disposable plastic cup then used a cocktail stick to apply it to the affected area. stood up approx 3ft away the repair wasn't noticeable. May be a cheap option depends how much of a perfectionists you are and whether it would be acceptable to you 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, cjay1 said:

Depending on how good the touch up has to be I have achieved good results with the auto spray paint from poundworld. I sprayed a small puddle in to a disposable plastic cup then used a cocktail stick to apply it to the affected area. stood up approx 3ft away the repair wasn't noticeable. May be a cheap option depends how much of a perfectionists you are and whether it would be acceptable to you 

Thanks Cjay, ive seen some touch up paint on eBay. there was some im sure on team torquesteer a while back before i got my car but i cant seem to access their products. im planning that i make sure that the car is running fine before doing any exterior maintenance. the last owner gave some touch up paint for the body so can use that for any deep scratches

iv got black pained alloys and kerbed them about a 2-3 inch scrape, i first just to used a sharpie lol, but i then just got some gloss sprat paint, masked the alloy off with news paper except the scraped area, made sure i news paper ed the body work, Tyre and anything i didn't want black and looks fine from a few feet away but the scrap can still be seen and felt up close, its just black not silver,