Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec S Grille Badge

chrisjw

I'm thinking of getting one of these ( http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292126293004?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT ), but having read previous posts, it appears to be a bit of a pigs ear to fit to the honeycombe grille.  I stumbled across this video 

& was wondering if anyone has done it this way, as it seems a simple solution.

Chris.

Do you have long skinny fingers? I managed fine without removing anything mate. Just attach the screw to the badge, feed the plate through the grille and onto the screw. Then pinch the nut with two of your fingers and align it with the screw. Then just keep turning the s badge until the nut tightens enough. Was fiddly to be fair but I managed fine without removing anything 

• Like 2

Am thinking of getting the S badge to put on the front lower bumper grill. By the looks of the video you have to tighten the back plate to secure it. difficulty probably would vary depending on where you want to place it as you would need access to put the plate at the back

Wait. Does the Zetec S not come with the badges already fitted?

19 minutes ago, Luke4efc said:

i think the front S badge doesnt come

1 hour ago, Luke4efc said:

Sadly not...............

• Like 1

Extremly easy to do :) 

Just don't drop anything or you're in for some fun 

The gaps in the honeycomb are more than big enough to slide the parts and your fingers through 

It arrived today & it's now fitted.  It was straightforward.  I screwed the thread onto the badge, slid on the bracket & a spring washer & then the nut, pushed it through the grille, positioned the bracket correctly & then spun the badge until tight.

Really pleased with it..........

S - Badge.JPG

• Like 3

1 hour ago, chrisjw said:

It arrived today & it's now fitted.  It was straightforward.  I screwed the thread onto the badge, slid on the bracket & a spring washer & then the nut, pushed it through the grille, positioned the bracket correctly & then spun the badge until tight.

S - Badge.JPG

Glad you took my advice ;) looks great man

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chrisjw said:

S - Badge.JPG

Looking good mate! I put one on mine.

• Like 1

On 2017-5-25 at 3:36 PM, chrisjw said:

S - Badge.JPG

Looks really good!

Keep an eye on the bolt and retaining plate. I removed my badge today as the bolt and plate had developed a lot of rust over winter! Reckon I picked up a rubbish quality one..

5 hours ago, StrathDan said:

Looks really good!

Keep an eye on the bolt and retaining plate. I removed my badge today as the bolt and plate had developed a lot of rust over winter! Reckon I picked up a rubbish quality one..

I gave the bolt & plate a good waxing & then coated it in vaseline before fitting, but I would imagine rust is difficult to avoid over time.

• Like 1

mine had rust all over the bolt nut and plate, i got a stainless bolt and nut from work just need a new plate im going to paint them black as well.

Hi People,

i have just joined here having just bought myself a 2010 Zetec S 1.6 TDCI in white.

im wondering if anyone can help, the wheel centre caps and the upper grille oval badges look a bit tired so i have been trying to find replacements.

I am specifically after white if they are even around? i know the alloy caps are 54mm but i cant seem to find them in white and same with the oval badges.

can anyone help?

thank you

11 hours ago, wicksy84 said:

Hi People,

i have just joined here having just bought myself a 2010 Zetec S 1.6 TDCI in white.

im wondering if anyone can help, the wheel centre caps and the upper grille oval badges look a bit tired so i have been trying to find replacements.

I am specifically after white if they are even around? i know the alloy caps are 54mm but i cant seem to find them in white and same with the oval badges.

can anyone help?

thank you

you could be looking for gel overlays they are put over the original badge, some people have used geloverlays@yahoo.com heard good things of them and will be purchasing in the coming months. just say what back ground and font colours and which types you need. and he'l give you a price i think for a full set or center caps, front and rear badges and steering wheel badge its £28 

Added mine today (in the rain) neighbours must think I'm mad! 

8.6.2017.JPG

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club