Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wind Deflectors

chrisjw

I would recommend the Team heko ones they look much nicer

• Like 2

The compaibility guide says that they are NOT compatible for a 2014 festa. They are not like any deflectors that I have seen for Festas.

51 minutes ago, m_fairfax said:

I would recommend the Team heko ones they look much nicer

30 minutes ago, karl46 said:

The compaibility guide says that they are NOT compatible for a 2014 festa. They are not like any deflectors that I have seen for Festas.

These?...............................

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DFO15229-FORD-FIESTA-MK7-3-doors-2008-onwards-wind-deflectors-2-pc-HEKO-Tinted-/332084965407?fits=Car+Make%3AFord|Model%3AFiesta&hash=item4d51ce701f:g:TDAAAOSwlndZAwZ6

The write up shows that they are the right ones, even though the compatability chart says that they aren't. Looks right and the same as all the other on eBay.

They only come in dark tint so they cause a blind spot between the mirrow and door gap.

12 minutes ago, karl46 said:

The write up shows that they are the right ones, even though the compatability chart says that they aren't. Looks right and the same as all the other on ebay.

They only come in dark tint so they cause a blind spot between the mirrow and door gap.

Hi Karl

The ones I've linked to in the post above yours appear to be the right ones.  I'll put the link here........

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DFO15229-FORD-FIESTA-MK7-3-doors-2008-onwards-wind-deflectors-2-pc-HEKO-Tinted-/332084965407?fits=Car+Make%3AFord|Model%3AFiesta&hash=item4d51ce701f:g:TDAAAOSwlndZAwZ6&utm_source=FordOwnersClub&utm_medium=ForumLinks&utm_campaign=referrals&clk_rvr_id=1218382488310&afsrc=1&rmvSB=true

Those compatibility charts are a bit confusing.  Whenever I put in my model & year, it always comes back "Not Compatible", even though the item appears to be correct.

Chris.

Yes, I think thats true. The charts are not working as they should. The link appears to be the same as all the others on eBay. All the prices are comparable.

Go for the Team Heko one's...

(paid nothing for mine!)

:cool:

20161015_132542.thumb.jpg.f17884312660c66e5d32dd8cf51e3ffe.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club