Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2009 Zetec S Towbars

MACH_Chris

I'm in the process of looking for towbars for my ZS however I have a feeling that the type of bar I'm after is not available for this model. I've seen loads of detachable swan neck balls but I want to know if it is possible to get a detachable flange/ISO type bar? 

Those are not flange type couplings. I'm after a flange type to allow a cycle carrier to be mounted whilst towing. This is what I'm after: detachable-flange-towbar.jpg

id ring towtrust or witter themselves mate sure they could help

not a bad idea. I've found them for a standard focus without the body kit so such an item is available, its just getting one for the larger bumper. I have got a boot mounted bike rack if push comes to shove but having it on the bar would be more preferred to save marking the spoiler with the rack. There is also the off chance that I'll need to tow using a pin rather than the ball so this obviously needs the flange type coupling to do so and its also handy for using the car as an anchor for various reasons. Its rare that this will occur but sods law will be that if I go ball only then I'll need the pin. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club