Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alarm INTRUSION (ultrasonic) question for owners

540itouring

Hi , I retrofitted the interior light with intrusion sensors and main functions work perfect but may have one problem. I reprogrammed with forscan to say with sensor and works great but have a question for owners of cars that were factory fitted with this alarm with intrusion.

Before I fitted the sensor I could lock the car (keyless entry /push button start)   and with the remote in my pocket press the tailgate button and open the tailgate with the perimeter alarm still set. With the new sensor fitted I can still do this but the alarm triggered soon after shutting the tailgate and indicators flashed. A unlock /lock cured the problem so looks like after shutting the tailgate , air moving inside the car tripped the alarm. I can only think this must be a program config error or the tailgate should not open with alarm set (with key in pocket) 

Can any owners of cars with internal sensors on the light confirm if you are able to open and close the tailgate without triggering the alarm (keyless cars only)

Thanks  .    If I do not open the tailgate the alarm set  alarm works perfect with the new sensors.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club