Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Sunroof and blocking sun...Like vinyl rap?

jace1969

I have just had this car off my brother but it has a sunroof which you lift,it is dark-ish but lets loads of sun in and it is so hot inside also the sun blinds you and right on your head.

Was looking at blocking the sun out but still have the option to lift it still,would vinyl rap be the answer from inside,its 2ft by 3ft or close to.

Any good links where people have got some from as there is so many,even anything like it to block it.

IF you wanted to block it entirely that may work but  just a thought you could try having it very dark tinted so its just lets a little in 

yes wrap would work but as above /\ why not get it tinted, for one it would look better than a wrap and you'll still get some light through but not enough to disturb you.

• Like 1

I did look at the tint but wanted it very dark like as good as 90% blocked.

Any one used any good cheap places on eBay or places for this stuff I I know it's good stuff.

depends on the colour you want to have here is an eBay link too some gloss wrap there is a a variety of colours to chose from on here 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=gloss+black+vynal&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xgloss+black+wrap.TRS0&_nkw=gloss+black+wrap&_sacat=0

On 25/05/2017 at 3:40 PM, AlexBartlam said:

depends on the colour you want to have here is an ebay link too some gloss wrap there is a a variety of colours to chose from on here 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=gloss+black+vynal&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xgloss+black+wrap.TRS0&_nkw=gloss+black+wrap&_sacat=0

Taken the glass out just to see how hard it was and was out in 10mins,screw a bit fiddley but very simple.

The size i would need would be around £10 area but trying a local shop by me as it sells loads of stuff but just finding 1m by 1m.

have good look online too could be cheaper than what i found eBay amazon sells loads too.

On 30/05/2017 at 8:54 AM, AlexBartlam said:

have good look online too could be cheaper than what i found ebay amazon sells loads too.

Got some from out local The Range shop,they have some new stuff in and 2 sizes and about 10 colors so i hade the gloss black and works great.

Should of been £5.99 for 10ft long by 5ft wide but got it for half price as it was a bit creased at the start.

nice might have to go to my local range thats really cheap.

On 02/06/2017 at 8:47 AM, AlexBartlam said:

nice might have to go to my local range thats really cheap.

Shocked me as its in with the wallpaper so i asked and found it,they had 2 sizes and all types.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club