Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec S Insurance

Cazzle

I'm thinking of getting a Cobra Sport Exhaust on my Black Edition Fez and wondering if for a 19 year old there is anywhere that would provide a half decent quote, currently with My policy who are :wallbash: i had a KA but had to cancel the insurance 9 months in as they wouldn't change the vehicle over making me pay over a 100 on admin fees as well as another deposit :withstupid:i have had over a years no claims although because of the cancellation I don't actually have a years NCB per say, long story short is there anywhere that will insure me with a single modification maybe 2 if I get giddy.

Only way to find out is try and get quotes.

19 y.o. plus mods is usually a flag raiser for any insurer though.

It might be worth getting quotes without mods then calling the ones you are interested in using to discuss the difference in cost. I usually find declaring mods on the comparison tools costs more than having it added manually.

• Like 1

thank you Ill get some quotes from the usual places sky, flux etc and see what they can do probably won't get anything much cheaper than 2 grand :crybaby:  

Might be better to sit tight on the mods for a few years.

Probably cheaper to insure a stock ST.

Worth a look though, you never know. The odd mods I've done have never cost me any more. I didn't really start until I was 21 though.

• Like 1

sky wont insure you just 3rd party i had this trouble, as i have a st180 exhaust on, im 20, i went with admiral which was the cheapest at a bargain of £1450 so i had to go with it adrian flux wanted £1500 

next year as ill be 21 so the wallet grabbers might be kinder to me and be cheaper than a grand i can wish.

• Like 1

Hi,

Did you get a quotation form ourselves in the end? If you did how did we do?

Regards,

Dan.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club