Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wind Deflector Help!

Johnronald96

Hi all, 

Brand new to the forum! Purchased a 2010 Focus Zetec S not too long ago and am looking to do a few bits to it. Im looking for Heko wind deflectors but am having a nightmare navigating the website as I am unsure how to find the right ones for my car. They are sorted by "mk2, mk3" and funny symbols etc and I have no idea as I am a newbie lol. Could anyone help me out who is knowledgeable with the heko website?

I have attached photos...Screenshot_20170429-104707.thumb.png.12e099e59db7b8bd0f35e553115a9adf.pngregi is "NL10 RHE" if that might help lol.

Thanks in advance, John 😀Screenshot_20170429-104658.thumb.png.4e44bb9e66a9616bab9a6f3ffc4a8739.png

The mk2 and facelift models (2004 - 2011) are the same fitment.
Anything pre 2004 are mk1 & facelift.
Anything post 2011 are mk3 & facelift.
Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171834955402
Don't use the clips on the front ones as they cause air leaks and foul the windows.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Don't use the clips on the front ones as they cause air leaks and foul the windows.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That's good to know, I've used the clips on mine and thought there was an air leak. I will remove the clips and see if that sorts it.

To the OP. When you fit the deflectors you may have problems with the electric windows because of the 'anti-pinch' mechanism. When you put the windows up they will bounce back down when they get to the deflector. To stop this from happening/fix it just hold the window 'up' button until the window is fully closed, count to 5 and release the button. This allows the window to come all the way up and then 'remember' the closing position. Do this with each window.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Thanks for the help guys, appreciate it! Just purchased those ones on the link you sent me.

• Like 1

*UPDATE*

I have fitted the wind deflectors to the car as you can see below. The adhesive was decent on the front deflectors but very poor on the back so i installed three clips each for rear ones as they were falling out without. The front do not have clips on it and look pretty sturdy for the most part although i cant help but worry lol. Debating putting clips on the front too. Any of you guys had this issue?? 20170605_205118.thumb.jpg.7e51a0aead3123d80b5018c58c0fb7e5.jpg

As the front ones need to be twisted around to fit in the first place they arer a snug fit and won't blow off.

I've never lost any and I'm onto the third car to have deflectors fitted to.

Extra clips on the rear ones are a prudent decision though.

• Like 1

I was going to say the same thing about the fronts, they are never going to fall out. I have taken the clips off all round as suggested above for wind noise so the rears are at the mercy of gravity. They seem to be in place just fine though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My rear fell of on one side hahaha and front one's have 2 clips it and still feel abit loose that's heko one's I think climeair are supposed to be decent maybe I just need more clips 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club