Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blue wheel nuts.

Jack1301

Hi is anyone selling blue wheel nuts for a mk7 fiesta zetec s? Thanks

Just spray paint yours?

Seen as though this topic seems relevant, does anybody know where I can get some black wheel nuts for the fiesta mk7 zetec s. I've recently had my alloys refurbed and there now black. When the car came back though some of the caps on the wheel nuts had come off due to them just being crap. I want to order some caps to just go over the nut (underneath the rubbish original caps ford put on) however the nut size is 18mm and I cant find any anywhere. I don't fancy buying some new nuts with the caps already fitted, because then ill be putting a black cap over the original silver rubbish ones these nuts come with! anybody know any solution for me on how to get black wheel nuts ( I would spray them but I can imagine everytime the nuts come off the paint will come away where the socket makes contact)

5 hours ago, LiamSandoYo said:

I would spray them but I can imagine everytime the nuts come off the paint will come away where the socket makes contact

A good set of nuts are usually anodised/powder coated. This makes it quite hard to scratch the coating off as it gets electrically bonded. A set of wheels will run you about £160 to be powder coated. You'd have to ring a shop to find out how much for nuts, but it's probably cheaper just to buy new ones.

You can get plastic wheel but covers in many sizes and colours.

Plenty of black steel nuts on eBay 

On 02/06/2017 at 7:59 PM, Jethro_Tull said:

You can get plastic wheel but covers in many sizes and colours.

What he said, I had red ones on my old car. You'd never know they weren't actual bolts. They come with a cool tool to remove them as well

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club