Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LED sidelight recommendations?

Ryan_Tango

Been using Autobeams premium LED sidelights but after replacing them 4 times since purchasing my first set in late October 2016 obviously not worth the hassle and worry of them flickering after 1 month which has been the case with all the LED Bulbs from them. (Can't understand why they won't last more than a month) the last pair they sent out were just the standard bulbs but after just over a month they're flickering again. 

If anyone can recommend another set of LED Bulbs to me (not rubbish eBay ones please) or even a standard halogen bulb that has a crispy white light that'd be great.

Thank you.

Been using Autobeams premium LED sidelights but after replacing them 4 times since purchasing my first set in late October 2016 obviously not worth the hassle and worry of them flickering after 1 month which has been the case with all the LED bulbs from them. (Can't understand why they won't last more than a month) the last pair they sent out were just the standard bulbs but after just over a month they're flickering again. 
If anyone can recommend another set of LED bulbs to me (not rubbish eBay ones please) or even a standard halogen bulb that has a crispy white light that'd be great.
Thank you.

I use Phillips led's. Nice white light off them and haven't failed on me yet

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Been using Autobeams premium LED sidelights but after replacing them 4 times since purchasing my first set in late October 2016 obviously not worth the hassle and worry of them flickering after 1 month which has been the case with all the LED bulbs from them. (Can't understand why they won't last more than a month) the last pair they sent out were just the standard bulbs but after just over a month they're flickering again. 
If anyone can recommend another set of LED bulbs to me (not rubbish eBay ones please) or even a standard halogen bulb that has a crispy white light that'd be great.
Thank you.

I use Autohaus ones( my mate sells these & they lasted atleast 2 or more years & i only paid a tenner for pair. These are heat resistant canbus bulbs. I have them in fiesta mk7 & focus sidelight & puddle lamps in mirror. Saying that i need to pick some up from him as my old ones are flickering.
If you want can pick some up for you?
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, yunii said:

I use Autohaus ones( my mate sells these & they lasted atleast 2 or more years & i only paid a tenner for pair. These are heat resistant canbus bulbs. I have them in fiesta mk7 & focus sidelight & puddle lamps in mirror. Saying that i need to pick some up from him as my old ones are flickering.
Yunii

Are they W5W fitment? If they're how much for a set? 

Are they W5W fitment? If they're how much for a set? 

Yes mate , he does them at tenner a pair. I could bring them at FF as i'm on fordownersclub stand this time.
With pp it might be slight dear.
Yunii

Cree led are best you can buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.tomholroydphotography.co.uk

28 minutes ago, yunii said:

Yes mate , he does them at tenner a pair. I could bring them at FF as i'm on fordownersclub stand this time.
With pp it might be slight dear.
Yunii

That'd be great I can give you extra for the trouble too :)

17 minutes ago, Philf1 said:

Cree led are best you can buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.tomholroydphotography.co.uk

I've heard a lot of good things about Cree for some reason thought they was just reverse lights, thanks a lot.

I've heard a lot of good things about Cree for some reason thought they was just reverse lights, thanks a lot.

I have cree leds in my reverse lights & red fog. They still working after good few years now.
Yunii35246b88ff153566c93500f5b1678b69.jpged9d63ef7c725424a20ca1fe27e20d3c.jpg3d61e70dd3a66988ec56e2cea555649c.jpg0a63a71bfe9d38e11dd599ce88f529e3.jpg

• Like 2

Does your mate have an eBay shop or website?

Does your mate have an Ebay shop or website?

Here is screenshot of his website
3230e13580a543a36062b44f55236cf0.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Sadly they're for interior use and don't look to be canbus without having to fit the extra Phillips error cancellers.

You're kidding, Looks like a trip to Halfords when my card comes through!

will use these for rear number plate :tongue:

Sorry for the slight hijack but do you need to replace the entire light fitting to use LED Bulbs or can you just swap them out?

On 2017-6-11 at 9:48 AM, yunii said:

Here is screenshot of his website
3230e13580a543a36062b44f55236cf0.jpg

I've registered but can't seem to buy anything as there's no 'buy' button on the website.

It says they're in stock.

1 hour ago, SenorC77 said:

Sorry for the slight hijack but do you need to replace the entire light fitting to use LED bulbs or can you just swap them out?

LED's are just bulbs just take out the old ones and insert the LED light really easy :)

14 hours ago, Ryan_Tango said:

LED's are just bulbs just take out the old ones and insert the LED light really easy :)

Great, thanks for that :)

On ‎02‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:48 AM, yunii said:

Yunii

sorry to hijack the thread but have you any night time pics please yunii?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club