Do Not Sell My Personal Information

roof spoiler

flogger

Hi........does the roof spoiler from a....ST225 2005 to 2010 fit my 58 plate facelift ???

• Like 1

Yes.
You need to extend the wash pipe and splice the brake light wire though as the plug is different.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

gr8....thx......fed up with waiting for panther black version to appear for sale so gonna get a gd cond. example in any color......been quoted 50£ for respray.....[emoji16]

I changed my 2010 titanium spoiler for a st one.. best exterior mod i done!!

Found a panther black one on eBay. Needed polishin up n yes u gotta extend the washer pipe and the brake light connector is different but just splice the wires.. 15min job to install. 

• Like 2

worth putting a circle of silicone around the bolt holes, last thing you want is a leak! :) great mod though, next car will defo have the look I'm after rather spend a fortune modding these things in. spoiler isn't too bad but trying to find skirts etc isn't cheap

• Like 1

Check out my guides link under my posts on a PC.
Theres one for swapping spoilers that may help.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

thx for the reply's guys, it pays to be patient, I spent some of the cash set aside for the spoiler

to purchase something else &....... low & behold........focuscarbreakers on eBay from Beverley nr hull

"had" :biggrin: a nice panther black version for 115£ inc postage

its now on its way to me......:yahoo:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, flogger said:

thx for the reply's guys, it pays to be patient, I spent some of the cash set aside for the spoiler

to purchase something else &....... low & behold........focuscarbreakers on ebay from Beverley nr hull

"had" :biggrin: a nice panther black version for 115£ inc postage

its now on its way to me......:yahoo:

Just bought my self a full set of door cards and window switches from them to start my electric window retrofit :cool:

• Like 3

Just bought my self a full set of door cards and window switches from them to start my electric window retrofit cool.png

Good luck as you going to need it, its a mammoth tasks that one. Find a someone breaking a Titanium & ripped the whole floor loom & door motors/regulators etc. Might be easy if buy entire/s door with bits in.

Once complete you may have like me global closing with remote on all 4 windows. So cool is that.

Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, yunii said:

Good luck as you going to need it, its a mammoth tasks that one. Find a someone breaking a Titanium & ripped the whole floor loom & door motors/regulators etc. Might be easy if buy entire/s door with bits in.

Once complete you may have like me global closing with remote on all 4 windows. So cool is that.

Yunii

I've managed to source 

Door cards with switches, 2 rear regulators with motors, 2 rear modules and 2 rear door wiring looms, but I remain highly unsure on the floor loom cannot find one at all, not sure what else I might need once I source all the parts (I might have to ask JW :whistling1:) I will be making a tutorial.

• Like 1

I've managed to source 
Door cards with switches, 2 rear regulators with motors, 2 rear modules and 2 rear door wiring looms, but I remain highly unsure on the floor loom cannot find one at all, not sure what else I might need once I source all the parts (I might have to ask JW :whistling1:) I will be making a tutorial.

You could've had all my dr cards free as i skipped em as no one come forward.
Yunii

9 minutes ago, yunii said:

You could've had all my dr cards free as i skipped em as no one come forward.
Yunii

For a MK3? :O gutted, hopefully will be done for Ford Fair same with another project which remains to my self for now because I will also be making a guide because I've not seen it done yet :) 

For a MK3? :O gutted, hopefully will be done for Ford Fair same with another project which remains to my self for now because I will also be making a guide because I've not seen it done yet :) 

No a mk2.5
I hopefully will have my custom made illumenated door sills made & fitted. Currently on order.
Yunii

• Like 1

Hi yunii

where are you getting the illuminated sills from?

Hi yunii
where are you getting the illuminated sills from?

Autobeam .

Thanks mate do they do them for the mk2.5 focus 

Thanks mate do they do them for the mk2.5 focus 

I'll send you images what i'm having done.

This is the design front & rear. In red led

Yunii

71df9f5d851dc6b1d18747649c080f6b.jpg19d34bc929ccaaaed98c80d051d09f64.jpg

Looks cool 

Mine cost more as theyre making a template first then into production.
Yunii

Is that because they don't do one for a mk2.5 yet I wouldn't mind a set myself 

Is that because they don't do one for a mk2.5 yet I wouldn't mind a set myself 

No, pacific designs like mine which they wont have templates to make . So firstly making templates to ordered design.
They will have st/ rs maybe zetec as its popular.
Email them on their website.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club