Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RAIDER32's JooVuu X Dashcam

RAIDER32

This thread is me sharing clips I've taken with my JooVuu X dashcam,

I've just replaced my old Mobius camera when the second battery died and I fancied a change.

The JooVuu X is a similar design to Mobius but has a few fancy features like Wi-Fi and 21:9 Ratio

Unfortunately it's been a royal pain in the bum getting Wi-Fi to work and it can lose the date settings if you change anything,

I also had to dismantle it to manually focus it correctly and the '90min' battery only lasts a few minutes now.

I'm not too bothered right now because I got it £15 cheaper on amazon and my sister gave me a £20 voucher so I only spent £35 on it.

All Video's Best Viewed 1080p Full Screen

*********And May Contain Swearing*********

2017-06-03 Idiot Amature Biker

This L Plate Muppet on a bike did a poor job of overtaking this lorry, spending far too long on the wrong side of the road,

It looks like the lorry tried to slow down and the van opposite had to get back into lane 1,

The van could have easily have not seen him coming and pulled out into him.

2017-06-03 Magic Rabbit

Girlfriend doesn't like the country roads, so I'm getting told off for going to fast (for her),

Then I told her about the rabbits that run out in front of you on country roads, then by magic a rabbit runs across the road on cue.

• 1 month later...

2017-08-02 No Indicator Idiot

Idiot didn't indicate and from his reaction thinks I'm blind and to blame!

I paused looking for indicators and he looked like he was going straight,

He then turns right in front of me.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

2017-08-23 A Toasty BMW

A BMW got a bit toasty on M180 today,
Looks completely burned out at the front when I passed it the other way.

2017-08-23 A Bit Late to Exit

Some numpty ignores the lane signs for the past mile or more, he had about 5 minutes to get in lane, it's a very long approach and well signed.

But he decides to practically stop traffic on the M62 to Exit at the last point, I guess 'luckily' the traffic was down to 40mph,

Any quicker and I could see a big pile-up because of idiots like this.

2017-08-23 Give Way to the RIGHT

Really hating this mini roundabout at the minute, I slowed to give way to the right (no-one else was turning), 

I then entered it but a car entering it later than me failed to give way, I don't think she even looked right,

silly witch didn't even look at me when I was nearly in her door.

• 3 weeks later...

2017-09-12 Ready Set Go

Had a bad feeling about driving on the way home after seeing 2 cars that had been recently damaged, then 2 minutes later these muppets nearly collide.

It is a poor set of lights coming the other way, you have to be right underneath them or further back, none are shown beyond the crossing.

I've almost got caught out here, traffic suddenly stops and your left stranded not knowing what the light are showing,

The Porsche driver might have just crawled passed the light as they were changing, then the muppet in the red car took off like he was on a drag race when the lights changed.

• 3 months later...

I feel like I'm in Final Destination at the minute and it's only a matter of time.

2017-12-03 Near Miss With Van Running Red Light

Absolute idiot runs a blatant Red Light on a dual carriage way, other cars have clearly stopped and even I can see the red lights for them,

I went straight through my lights and could have easily gone straight into the fool,

I actually wanted that outside lane too but I didn't fancy being behind that van after that.

Then to add the cherry he slows down on a green light slowing me down, leaving me stuck at the next lights (then a car runs that red too)

2017-12-09 Near Miss With Muppet Taking Shortcut

This idiot thought he was clever avoiding going around the roundabout to turn right, nearly hitting me in the process, he didn't even look at me.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club