Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Samsung galaxy S6 Bluetooth connectivity

m_fairfax

Hi Everyone,

I'm having issues connecting my phone for call audio. Never used to have this issue (had the car for 6 months been working fine for approx 4) (63 plate Fiesta ZS 1.6TDCi. Sure it's something to do with my phone and not the car, just wondering if anyone else has had issues connecting to SYNC for call audio? Plays music no bother and connects for media audio. Connects for call audio for approx 10 seconds then cuts out and changes to media audio only. Anyone else had the same issue? Tried everything I can to fix but with no joy!

Much appreciated,

Marcus

Pull up ur bluetooth menu on your phone click on the car bt settings should give you some "tick"boxes for auido, phone etc. Although I an assuming all Android phones are the same [emoji57][emoji23]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm aware of the sliders on BT options for call and media audio. Even when I turn the call audio slider on manually it changes back to off within 10 seconds. I'm pretty good with phones/computers, just not a clue what to do next. I've tried clearing the bluetooth cache on my phone and that still hasn't helped. 

No idea then matey fecking tech is a pain in the *****

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club