Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Carbon fibre effect Vinyl interior

Tad0ms

I decided the other day to put some Vinyl on the interior of my car for protection, he person who had it last must of let a wild animal loose on the inside because it was covered in scratches and gashes. 

Ordered some of eBay and gave it a go after stripping the centre console out. First couple of attempts were utter crap....then I realised that it has to be heated to get around the funky corners. Luckily the guy on eBay sent me the wrong one and lots of it....about 3 times the amount, 5 stars for him. I originally ordered some silver to go with the original interior but i think this looks kick *****.

CarCarbonFinbreInner.thumb.JPG.60189df89a5961724fd2b97fadf4ea71.JPG

I also did it on the door handles which looks smart too. Ignore the state of the inside of my car, she's in need of some TLC in the next few days.

If you've done the same I'd like a comparison and some other Ideas you might have for interior alterations. anything you think might look good.

• Like 3

that looks very smart :smile:

• Like 1

Here is what i had & what i did.
Then i change stock & bought spare to hydro dip in carbon & also did door handle covers. Then bought full RS/ ST black carbon dash trim & armrest console.
Yuniied55d88dbc980676f832c330affd23e9.jpg53c0ff9687780df6638ada925cc03af9.jpg789929e25062aebf5dbeb1817c829a68.jpgd062968f7fa0bf53c3158d5f840f56e4.jpg1959f028f897814c3c28a79508096934.jpgaff2495ac250caaedf3f839f0160772c.jpg94068b6dd42960cb57d36b1e006fcdb8.jpgc8eafa3a2119a9fa32405241498722bb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That looks smart, I'm crap with vinyl. Can you do hydrodipping at home?

I would do the storage compartment cover and also the trim around the gear stick though, it makes it look unfinished at the moment. Cracking job though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would do the storage compartment cover and also the trim around the gear stick though, it makes it look unfinished at the moment. Cracking job though!

I didnt do it someone did it for me.
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

That's next. I was getting horrible looks from my Mrs's after nearly burning her hair dryer out :laugh:

• Like 2

@yunii that's looking smart man.

I think I should of tried Hydrodipping.

I know how that one goes @Tad0ms they are quite protective over their hair dryers lol. I think a small crafting heat gun might do the trick for small jobs and they are loads cheaper than the bigger guns. I plan to try it, when I can get a shot of one.

Hydrodipping is for sure the way forward but obviously you have to be able to remove the bits first so it has its limitations.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club