Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Protecting those Alloys!

zetecpete

Just come across wheelsprotector.co.uk they do outer rims that come in different sizes,and colours.

oop's pressed a wrong button before! I'll go for the grey 17's,easy to fit me thinks. Happy driving in 2010!

Just got hold of my rim protectors in grey,in two days,not bad going in this weather!

waiting for a decent day to fit them,may get my local tyre depo' to help out.

I've never liked this sort of thing, and i still don't

I find avoiding kerbs is the best way of protecting my wheels. They also end up looking a lot better that way too. :)

Make sure you take some pics to show us when you've fitted yours.

:)

Im in two minds about these - I would love to see what they look like fitted though. Im paranoid about any kurb-related incidents!

Seeing as two of my alloys have a tiny bit of snow related kerbing and one of them has a fair bit of carelessness related kerbing I am seriously considering getting these, even though I don't think they look that great.

Seeing as two of my alloys have a tiny bit of snow related kerbing and one of them has a fair bit of carelessness related kerbing I am seriously considering getting these, even though I don't think they look that great.

As soon as i get them fitted i'll post some pics

Wouldn't those make the wheels very unbalanced and shaky unless you get the position 100% right?

Yes it does and the sales stuff mentions this

MAIN CHARACTERISTICS: - Protects wheels and tyres - Universal by wheel size - Increases wheel size - Improves original look of wheels - Rigorously tested and technically proven - Saves your time and money on expensive repairs - Quick and easy installation (do it yourself) - Made of high quality materials - Heat and cold resistant - Additional wheel balancing - Long lasting - Save on your insurance Made of special kind of plastic and inox (rostfrei). Content: 4 rings per set. In case of damaging, spare ring could be purchased separately

Yes it does and the sales stuff mentions this

MAIN CHARACTERISTICS: - Protects wheels and tyres - Universal by wheel size - Increases wheel size - Improves original look of wheels - Rigorously tested and technically proven - Saves your time and money on expensive repairs - Quick and easy installation (do it yourself) - Made of high quality materials - Heat and cold resistant - Additional wheel balancing - Long lasting - Save on your insurance Made of special kind of plastic and inox (rostfrei). Content: 4 rings per set. In case of damaging, spare ring could be purchased separately

While i get them fitted at my tyre depo' i'll get them to re-balance,still worth it for the protection.

Be sure ot post pics when you do.

Which colour did you get and on what colour Fez?

Be sure ot post pics when you do.

Which colour did you get and on what colour Fez?

Hi,got the grey protectors for my moondust silver fez,didn't want to stand out too much with the red 17's!

Will apply some poorboy's prior to them going on.

£29 notes for these! I think I would rather take my chances and put the £29 towards having my wheels refurbed if I curb them as oppose to having these rottern things on my alloys

£29 notes for these! I think I would rather take my chances and put the £29 towards having my wheels refurbed if I curb them as oppose to having these rottern things on my alloys

All down to personal choice matey!

Almost wishing i had fitted a set of these now - missus just rang to say she's slid into a kerb on her way home :(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club