Do Not Sell My Personal Information

water

pouly

:lol:

No worries, it can become the new cheesy discussion thread instead :P

:lol: I caved about half an hour ago and had some Philadelphia garlic and herb on crackerbreads. The cheese has been taunting me all day!! I'll be having dreams tonight...

We had pizza express pizzas tonight, the cheese on them were lovely

I had a jacket potato with cheese and tuna at work. Wasn't very nice cheese though... the kinda dry dehydrated stuff. Saying that it melts just fine.

if it melts its good! mozzarella on jacket potato, thats one to try

Mozzarella on a tuna melt is devine.

STOP TALKING ABOUT CHEESE DAMN YOU ALL!

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE

i had some white stilton with apricots yesterday, that was a very nice cheese. on some jacobs crackers, yum!

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE

i had some white stilton with apricots yesterday, that was a very nice cheese. on some jacobs crackers, yum!

thats making me sick..i just cant imagine how that tastes i dont think i really want to though. im not really a big lover of cheese but as long as it tastes good to you lol.

Cheese on chips :D :D

Yummy yummy :lol:

now your talking

Mozzarella on a tuna melt is devine.

STOP TALKING ABOUT CHEESE DAMN YOU ALL!

ok I won't mention cheese but ....I started to use up the left over jacobs cracker selection from christmas with some 'stuff' on them ;)

I seem to remember when I'd only just started coming on here that there was a meet that never happened. How about we had organise one which involves our cars and CHEESE - surely then the turnout would be better, I mean cars and cheese who can resist?

lol, there is already a new meet. Sunday 17th Jan at 13:00 @ Watford Gap

There is also one on sunday 31st january (my fault) which cheese will have a part in, don't you fret!

Oh right ok, are many peeps going? Also, is it too late for cheese to be incorporated? :P

I'm going :D I won't be bringing cheese.

Resurrecting the failed thread to see if I can find someone.

I was going along the A45 today between the NEC and Coventry and there was a massive queue because of roadworks so we were all crawling along. Anyway, next to me appeared a black ZS with more or less the exact same numberplate as me mines BJ59ZZZ (it's not actually) and his was BG59ZZZ which I thought was pretty cool.

Is it anyone on here?

If not then this wonderful 'cheese thread' will die an untimely death...

Never! The cheese thread will live on forever in our hearts :) Every day at cheese o'clock we will remember this thread :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club