Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus tdci injectors

paul112004

Hello 

Apologies if this is in the wrong section not sure where I should post things like this .

I have a focus tdci 1.6 mk2 56 plate and I think it's s dv6 engine 

I have changed my injector seals and oil ECT but I'm struggling with the injector seal protector 

When I put it in the hole it will only go down and bolt down leaving a gap between the bottom of injector and the metal plate but looking at internet photos they look to high to me as in picture 3 

Does the plastic protector sit under the metal clip on pic 1 or does the protector push over that clip.

Does the gap on picture 2 look correct in pic 2 as that is the gap when the plate sits on the protector 

I changed seals and copper seals but water went down the injector tubes when I sprayed water to test for leaks after fitting so they can't be sealed at the top and also they tick slightly but I smell no diesel fumes ECT from them so they must be sealed st the bottom.

Thanks for any input 

20170614_102415.jpg

20170614_102526.jpg

20170530_152042.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club