Do Not Sell My Personal Information

suspension change

domoface

Hi basically i have a normal focus mk3 zetec, i want to put in the suspension from the zetec S. Is it just a simple swap or would mountings etc be different?

Cheers

Dom

all built the same , so id say yes,  yet the car is designed in a certain way, so yes  the suspension will fit , will the car handle differently look on eBay there is a vast choice  of suspension parts  

On 6/15/2017 at 1:11 AM, domoface said:

Hi basically i have a normal focus mk3 zetec, i want to put in the suspension from the zetec S. Is it just a simple swap or would mountings etc be different?

Cheers

Dom

ZetecS is just a zetec with a body kit and lower springs, 

You could do better than ZetecS by fitting Eibach lowering springs.

Ford can supply them for your focus there's different springs for petrol models and diesel models 

They fit the existing shocks by design and improve handling aswell as apperance.

Just make sure you have the laser tracking alignment done around two weeks after lowering to correct the wheel surface contact with the road.

• Like 2

On 6/15/2017 at 1:11 AM, domoface said:

Cheers

Dom

Here's an example for mk3 springs http://fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_focus_mk2_and_mk3_eibach_spring_kit__f_1367646.htm 

That link goes to 'Applicable for Estate Cars Only'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, JamesMalin said:

That link goes to 'Applicable for Estate Cars Only'

The link is for example purposes; I recommend contacting supplier prior to purchase 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club