Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi everyone

Darren1991m

Hi folks,

i'm new to the ford scene as well as the driving scene haha, i'm a proud owner of a 2004 fiesta flame :) not the best ford out there but for £120? i can't go wrong :) 

• Like 1

Welcome Darren, pretty new myself! all fords are welcome here! is that the mk4 or 5?

• Like 2

i believe it's a mk6.

• Like 1

Hi Welcome

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Darren1991m said:

IMG_0917.JPG

Ah yeah the mk6! Any mods???

sun strip on windscreen, cheap universal induction kit and oil cooling filter. i'm hoping to add a sports exhaust but it's just finding one at the right price as i don't have that much money lol

Yeah my fiesta was done like that mk5 one. Got a £20 K&N filter and it did make a difference in acceleration tbf

just shop around for just a decent backbox. Full exhaust system would be expensive! 

i'm hoping to pick up a brand new 3" back box tomorrow originally for the mk6 ST fiesta (so the seller says) for £35. 

also the induction kit is only the £25 universal mushroom style from Halfords but i can feel the difference in the acceleration, i deliver for a takeaway in Edinburgh and the other deliver driver has a BMW 116i, it can't touch my fiesta. 

off topic, where do i post a topic regarding my car? basically right after the car passed it's MOT, the speedometer stopped working. diagnostic reader says Speed Sensor A. can anyone please tell me where i can find the speed sensor in the 1.4 duratec 16v please? other forums say its at the top of the bell housing but i can't see it

had two of these wired in today, wired to a separate switch so i can turn them on and off when i want

image.jpg

IMG_0917.thumb.JPG.8ff4bf7cd0f0d9a11eb283c75256360c.JPG

is that 2 red corsa's in the background?
  • Like 3

^^^^ 😂😂😂😂 yeah there for scrap 👍👌

looks like they do simular red and black editions like the fiesta. 

yeah the limited edition corsa comes with the red and black i'm sure. 

wait, why are we talking about corsa's, i thought this was a forum for 'good' cars lol

newest addition. 16 inch TSW's on two 205 and two 195 Pirelli tires.... surprisingly i found them in a skip at my mechanics garage

5613D825-1EBE-4D96-87C6-BF8ACF8DD62C.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club