2 replies to this topic

#1 JohnP

JohnP

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta mk4 1.25 zetec

Posted 04 January 2010 - 10:25 PM

I know its an oldish game but was wondering if anyone played it? Just downloaded a new add on with a few classic american cars off PSN. They look proper cool but they do handle a bit crappy.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 donskoops

donskoops

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Ford Model: 2006 Fiesta Zetec S

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:44 PM

I know its an oldish game but was wondering if anyone played it? Just downloaded a new add on with a few classic american cars off PSN. They look proper cool but they do handle a bit crappy.

the whole NFS range should have stopped at need for speed hot pursuit 2 the best game out of all of them if they could make a remake of hat but with forza 3 graphics.............. then THAT would be a game and a half

#3 katana1

katana1

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Ford Model: 2010 fiesta style 86

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:10 PM

the whole NFS range should have stopped at need for speed hot pursuit 2 the best game out of all of them if they could make a remake of hat but with forza 3 graphics.............. then THAT would be a game and a half

Hot pursuit 2 nearly cost me my marriage --what a game. I have all the NFS games but that one was the last good one.Most wanted is ok too.
Getting back to the OP--I just bought NFS Shift --installed it today. I had a quick try and the handling seems a bit iffy with the cars - settings may sort this. I play a lot of racing and racing sim games in the winter(LFS online mainly).I use a logitech momo wheel .(I want the G25 )
When I start playing it more -I might be asking for your advice --happy playing with it-BTW --I would recommend GTR evolution (free Race 07) a lot of game play and a good game too :)Next set of divorce papers comin for me soon :) :)

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users