Join Premium & Save
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience

JohnP

NFS Shift

3 posts in this topic

I know its an oldish game but was wondering if anyone played it? Just downloaded a new add on with a few classic american cars off PSN. They look proper cool but they do handle a bit crappy.

I know its an oldish game but was wondering if anyone played it? Just downloaded a new add on with a few classic american cars off PSN. They look proper cool but they do handle a bit crappy.

the whole NFS range should have stopped at need for speed hot pursuit 2 the best game out of all of them if they could make a remake of hat but with forza 3 graphics.............. then THAT would be a game and a half

the whole NFS range should have stopped at need for speed hot pursuit 2 the best game out of all of them if they could make a remake of hat but with forza 3 graphics.............. then THAT would be a game and a half

Hot pursuit 2 nearly cost me my marriage --what a game. I have all the NFS games but that one was the last good one.Most wanted is ok too.

Getting back to the OP--I just bought NFS Shift --installed it today. I had a quick try and the handling seems a bit iffy with the cars - settings may sort this. I play a lot of racing and racing sim games in the winter(LFS online mainly).I use a logitech momo wheel .(I want the G25 )

When I start playing it more -I might be asking for your advice --happy playing with it-BTW --I would recommend GTR evolution (free Race 07) a lot of game play and a good game too :)Next set of divorce papers comin for me soon :) :)