Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus cylinder head help...

mike-evans

My dad needs to get a reconditioned cylinder head for his 02 focus, its a 1.4 16v zetec se type. I found a reconed head on eBay but had been sold when i rang, this was a head exchange sale. I spoke to a company that recon heads and the guy said there are so many variants in the 1.4 and 1.6 heads that they do not sel them, they recon your own head. Can anyone clarify what i need to know and look for to ensure i get the correct head, or recommend a company to recon our cylinder head? The one currently on our car has 12 bolts through the rocker cover (been told to check how many bolts are there)...

My dad needs to get a reconditioned cylinder head for his 02 focus, its a 1.4 16v zetec se type. I found a reconed head on ebay but had been sold when i rang, this was a head exchange sale. I spoke to a company that recon heads and the guy said there are so many variants in the 1.4 and 1.6 heads that they do not sel them, they recon your own head. Can anyone clarify what i need to know and look for to ensure i get the correct head, or recommend a company to recon our cylinder head? The one currently on our car has 12 bolts through the rocker cover (been told to check how many bolts are there)...

you can buy full low mileage engines for 150 quid mate so i wouldnt bother with recon heads never have eBay has good engines for the focus from breakers yards etc as for the bolts i couldnt say they are basically all the same engines on the mk1 and mk1.5 so im not sure best bet get an engine replace the belts and tensioners oil and filter and pop it in

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club