Do Not Sell My Personal Information

how do i post pics on here???

Amie07

Hi guys think i need the idiots guide to posting pics as everytime i try it says its failed...

maybe it's cos its very late and im suffering from insomnia and just cant think straight, i'll give it another go tomorrow :P

One of the easiest ways is to open a free account at www.photobucket.com and then upload your pictures to there.

Uploading is simple just click / pint to the picture on your pc then click again.

You will then be asked if you want to add tags or a title if not just click return to gallery.

A thumb nail of your picture should now appear, hover over the picture with your mouse and a drop down list appears .

Click and copy the line that starts with screen1.jpg

:)

HTH

Cyb

Very nice Ka there :)

To make it your profile pic I would suggest going on to image shack (imageshack.us)

Browse in your photos and upload the picture, at the bottom there is a tick box saying 'resize image', click on that and change it to 100x75 avatar. This will make a small image for you like mine!

Upload it then you will be given a link to the image.

Come back on here go to your control panel then go on edit avatar settings, it will say ''Your image avatars'' then under the box which says

''Enter a URL to an online avatar image'' copy and paste the link you got from image shack!

Hope that helps :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club