Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

screwfix discount code

stef123

evening all,

does anyone know of any discount codes for screwfix? normally get the odd code here and there through trade account but not had anything in a while. looking to order a metal shed for my latest escapade but wouldn't mind something off the £1650 price tag.

cheers 

try MAD20 i just typed screwfix promo code and this popped up 20% off entire purchase 

• Like 1

If not, use quidco, you will get a % back as cashback. Always buy stuff from Screwfix through the quidco link (from QuidCo's website), even if it's only 20p odd back for a £10 purchase.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlexBartlam said:

try MAD20 i just typed screwfix promo code and this popped up 20% off entire purchase 

Just tried that but no joy, I've given up searching google for a code lol. emailed screwfix yesterday to be a bit cheeky but they have said i am eligible for codes through my account its just a matter of waiting on one from their marketing team... :( 

6 minutes ago, Micro said:

If not, use quidco, you will get a % back as cashback. Always buy stuff from Screwfix through the quidco link (from QuidCo's website), even if it's only 20p odd back for a £10 purchase.

yeah i was planning on using quidco anyway, unfortunately £16.50 isn't really the discount I'm looking for lol. I could get my mates girlfriend to order it and get 20% discount but it means it will be delivered 20 miles from where its going lol. 

27 minutes ago, stef123 said:

Just tried that but no joy, I've given up searching google for a code lol. emailed screwfix yesterday to be a bit cheeky but they have said i am eligible for codes through my account its just a matter of waiting on one from their marketing team... :( 

yeah i was planning on using quidco anyway, unfortunately £16.50 isn't really the discount I'm looking for lol. I could get my mates girlfriend to order it and get 20% discount but it means it will be delivered 20 miles from where its going lol. 

You can set different shipping addresses can't you?

Edit: Just checked, you can. On the page after you sign in (or click continue to payment on the basket) it asks for the delivery address, which may be different to your billing address. 

29 minutes ago, Micro said:

You can set different shipping addresses can't you?

Edit: Just checked, you can. On the page after you sign in (or click continue to payment on the basket) it asks for the delivery address, which may be different to your billing address. 

not for staff discount you can't unfortunately

6 hours ago, stef123 said:

not for staff discount you can't unfortunately

Aah thats a bummer!. Is it worth waiting to see if you get any vouchers in the next few months? I'm still waiting for them to repeat the free £10 voucher :D 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Micro said:

Aah thats a bummer!. Is it worth waiting to see if you get any vouchers in the next few months? I'm still waiting for them to repeat the free £10 voucher :D 

I'm gonna have to if I want the voucher I think, 15 percent off will pay for me to line the inside with osb3 and stick lights in it.

im very impatient though lol. 

Ive had a few £50 vouchers off them, but if you spend more than a certain amount within a month they send one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/07/2017 at 9:53 AM, stef123 said:

Ive had a few £50 vouchers off them, but if you spend more than a certain amount within a month they send one.

A trade case (2800pcs size) of screws seems to work; I've found.  Each time i have bought one, a couple of weeks later, three vouchers come in the post (£10 off, 15% off and £50 off)

• Like 1

Have you got a link to that bud? I would use them anyway 

do you order any particular product?