Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Owner

Hickey101

Just got myself a Ford Fiesta Zetec 2009 (5 Door) 1.25L so far everything on it is standard, its the burgundy colour and I want to do some cosmetic things to it, drop the suspension, get a new grill and front bumper and rear and a new exhaust anyone got any recommendations for websites or parts?? (No knowledge on how to fit parts but willing to learn) websites will need to ship to Jersey Channel islands :)

Also thinking about changing the colour but hear that it will cost me about £3000 to do it any other options?

lPbvSUF.jpg

• Like 1

You could change colour with a vinyl wrap which would probably set you back around £1000.

• Like 1

Hi Welcome

Yeah think ill wrap it and try get a wide body kit or just new bumpers but like low ones.

• Like 1

Finding it hard to find things online all seem to be for ford ST or Zetec-S

You could change colour with a vinyl wrap which would probably set you back around £1000.

Pmsl [emoji23] it would have been easier just to say it's a ***** colour #diplomacy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think there is an opportunity to do something completely different, not seen this colour used for a show/modified car. Could look pretty good with the right mods.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

Thinking of doing things to this anyone know anywhere to get parts to exterior mod I been looking but don’t know what will fit and what not especially since would have to get parts sprayed if it’s more than a splitter, anyone suggest what to search or where to look thanks