Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

anybody used ceuk

b4zz

As title was just looking at replacing my dipped beam and side light bulbs on my mk2.5 focus just want to know if anybody has bought the bulbs from ceuk and what they think of them and where they worth the money.

I recall somebody on here having issues with a reverse bulb not working, but from what I remember the customer was excellent and they replaced the bulb straight away. I don't think it was an issue with the bulb anyway 

ok cheers for the reply fella

On 11/07/2017 at 9:06 AM, Commencal24 said:

I recall somebody on here having issues with a reverse bulb not working, but from what I remember the customer was excellent and they replaced the bulb straight away. I don't think it was an issue with the bulb anyway 

I bought an LED bulb from China for my reverse light - I believe that my reversing connector is actually wired backwards compared to the wiring diagram, but obviously not an issue with a standard filament bulb! If you have any problems with bulbs, check that the wiring into the connectors is actually the correct way round.

quick update guys. have bitten the bullet and gone for a pair of side lights and ice white dipped beam bulbs. so once I recive them I will get them fitted asap and will post up my opinion as to weather or not they are worth the money

Won't use them again had multiple LED Bulbs and they failed same with standard bulbs the H7 halogens are rubbish.

Never had an issue with them, used 3 times, so far so good

On 12 July 2017 at 2:01 PM, Micro said:

I bought an LED bulb from China for my reverse light - I believe that my reversing connector is actually wired backwards compared to the wiring diagram, but obviously not an issue with a standard filament bulb! If you have any problems with bulbs, check that the wiring into the connectors is actually the correct way round.

Connections were probably OK but the bulb was in the wrong way round, take out turn it 180 degrees and refit it.

Connections were probably OK but the bulb was in the wrong way round, take out turn it 180 degrees and refit it.

No, I checked with the wiring diagram, the connections were wrong. The bulb for reverse is a single centre pin with two pins on the case (it cannot be put in the wrong way round!)

quick update recived my bulbs on Wednesday moring and put them in yesterday and please with how they looked last night after work gives my focus a more modern look as they have got a slight blue tinge to them and they light up road signs great imo. think pay day next month I will order a spare set. will keep you all updated on how long they last.

if the weather is dry over the week end I will get some night pics of the bulbs up