Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just in case anyone doubted how classy the MK7 alloy pedals were.....

coysht

Hell of a good spot coysht! B)

I can see it now, me going up to the Aston Martin part desk and asking for a foot rest. Guy asks "which model, sir?" - I go "Fiesta Zetec S" :lol:

I think Aston ones are probably actually made of metal :lol:

I think Aston ones are probably actually made of metal :lol:

Some metal is involved in the Fiesta ones....and not just the fixings!

Hell of a good spot coysht! B)

I mean its not like I paused the DVD and went back to check it or anything........

.....oh wait, thats exactly what I did:

dsc00118t.jpg

:lol:

I believe the words you are now looking for include: "how", "bored", "were" and "you".

I remember working for this person who had a db7 vantage in 2000. I can't be certain, but I think he told me that the door handles were from a Ford Mondeo.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure Ford had something to do with Aston Martin.

I remember working for this person who had a db7 vantage in 2000. I can't be certain, but I think he told me that the door handles were from a Ford Mondeo.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure Ford had something to do with Aston Martin.

Ford used to own Aston - sold in 2007 I believe.

He could be telling the truth then. If anyone gets the chance to see a db7 from 2000, have a look at the handles and let us know. :D

Fancy paying all that cash for half a Ford Mondeo.

He could be telling the truth then. If anyone gets the chance to see a db7 from 2000, have a look at the handles and let us know. :D

Fancy paying all that cash for half a Ford Mondeo.

I think the door lock answers your question:

(2000 DB7 Vantage)

handle_aston-martin_db7-vantage_00.jpg

TBH the DB7 was a parts bin special which just happened to be clothed in a beautiful body - as Clarkson put it: "I'd be happy to buy a DB7 and put it on a pole outside my house."

Clarkson on the DB7

Yeah the db7's were lovely on the outside but made mostly from mondeo parts on the inside lol.

I know they had the same indicator/wiper stalks, and one or two other bits, but can;t remember what they are now lol

Not quite as bad as the latest Aston though, the Cygnet - that's just a tarted up Toyota IQ :lol:

I was looking at that IQ Aston thing the other day... its absolutely hideous, the proportions of the nose are all wrong. I hope it's true that they're only selling them to existing aston owners. Otherwise Essex is going to be rammed with them! :D

I was looking at that IQ Aston thing the other day... its absolutely hideous, the proportions of the nose are all wrong. I hope it's true that they're only selling them to existing aston owners. Otherwise Essex is going to be rammed with them! :D

lol

It is true that you have to be an existing AM owner to be able to buy one.

I read the marketing blurb that accompanied the official Cygnet launch - it featured a scenario of someone with a luxury yacht mooring up in a foreign city and rolling off into town in the Cygnet - so that they could experience the luxury of the AM brand wherever they went :blink:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club