Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is my throttle electric or "cable" response?

jeebowhite

My mate has a bmw and he said that his throttle is an electric throttle system. the 2005 tdci zetec climate, is it a cable or an electric system?

My mate has a bmw and he said that his throttle is an electric throttle system. the 2005 tdci zetec climate, is it a cable or an electric system?

\Probably electric look at ur accelerator pedl if it has electric connector on it yes it is if not its cable

Cheers

Matt

pretty sure diesels dont have control for how much air they take, they control the amount of fuel injected so it will be electronic i would imagine.

pretty sure diesels dont have control for how much air they take, they control the amount of fuel injected so it will be electronic i would imagine.

Yes it would be electronic, My 05 1.8 TDCI is..

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you all, sorry for the delay, my laptop is behaving as well as my car at the moment... sods law. But thank you all!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club