Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta ST owner - question

Spikecast

Hi all,

Collected my new car today(2016 ST3) and it's an amazing car, such fun to drive and goes like the clappers. With me being new to this type of car I have recorded a clip of the engine noise as I'm not sure if it's "meant to be like that" if that makes sense! I just wanted to run it by a few owners to confirm it sounds "normal". Many thanks! 

Sounds like induction noise and turbo to me :) Sounds great :D

Thanks mate, I was wondering if it was normal as it's a completely different engine to my focus and I wasn't sure if it was correct.

Mainy around 06 and 10 seconds in when you let off the gas I was worrying about.

Excellent guys, thanks! Already noticed a stone chip on the tip of the bonnet on the way home, best off getting a molten orange touch up pen? Are there are decent guides as I suck at stuff like that.

18 minutes ago, Spikecast said:

Excellent guys, thanks! Already noticed a stone chip on the tip of the bonnet on the way home, best off getting a molten orange touch up pen? Are there are decent guides as I suck at stuff like that.

For touch up, get the ford not the cheapskate one. And just follow the instructions on the back. Doesn’t make it perfect, but makes it far less noticeable.

Great thanks mate. I will see if I can get the garage to supply one.

My ST just turned 1 years old, 13K on the clock and the amount of stone chips is disappointing. Can't fault the car but the paint quality makes me think twice about buying Ford again.

4 hours ago, Ad@m said:

My ST just turned 1 years old, 13K on the clock and the amount of stone chips is disappointing. Can't fault the car but the paint quality makes me think twice about buying Ford again.

Yeah yeah it's disappointing, I've contacted the dealer to see what they will do as I think it's been missed prior to the sale. Amazing car though I'm super happy with it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club