Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus 1.6 tdci 2009

Adamfocus91

Hello everyone I'm new to the owners club so I really do hope I could get some help, I brought a Ford Focus 1.6tdci 3 months ago everything was perfect untill yestidsy my car developed a knocking noise from the engine I got a mechanic out and they said my engine has had it, I need a new engine and somebody to fix it, my warrenty covers me up to £2450 would this be enough? And would anyone do it for me? Or lead me to the right place, thanks everyone 

• Like 1

I would get a second opinion if I were you

Hi Welcome

Hello dezwez thanks for the reply I've had a few mechanics look at there saying all sorts of stuff to do with the engine I don't really know what's to believe so I've come on here I know it's hard to understand as the car needs to be seen to, have you ever come across something like this before? Thanks a lot for your help I appreciate it a lot 

Maybe a video of said knocking would help us to help you:unsure:

Sorry for late reply I have tried to attach 3 videos but I'm finding it difficult to upload, does any one have a email address or phone number / whatsapp I could send to and someone upload it onto this thread? Thanks 

duplicate post - see 

would be better is all answers are on only one post. may i propose the other one and no more replies on this one?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club