Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best selling car of 2009 was...

Nightowl

no surprise - the Fiesta. Pah - becoming far too common. ;)

Best sellers in 2009:

1 Ford Fiesta 117,296

2 Ford Focus 93,517

3 Vauxhall Corsa 84,478

4 Vauxhall Astra 67,729

5 VW Golf 57,187

6 Peugeot 207 48,037

7 Mini 39,866

8 BMW 3-series 39,029

9 Vauxhall Insignia 36,040

10 Ford Mondeo 34,418

Wow that's a lot more then the Corsa! No surprise for the 207 as it's an old design IMO and rubbish.

Be interesting to see how the new Polo goes agains the Fiesta sales over this year.

And here is the Top 10 list of Turkey sales in 2009 (passenger cars only):

1. Hyundai

2. Renault

3. Ford

4. Fiat

5. Volkswagen

6. Toyota

7. Opel

8. Honda

9. Peugeot

10. Chevrolet

Bonus 11. Mercedes-Benz

Source: Association of Automotive Distributors (ODD).

Wow that's a lot more then the Corsa! No surprise for the 207 as it's an old design IMO and rubbish.

Be interesting to see how the new Polo goes agains the Fiesta sales over this year.

I would imagine several of the models listed above will get a 'makeover' sometime this year - in order to keep them fresh & on the Fiesta's tail as regards sales.

Vauxhall have the all-new Astra out right now & VW (as you say) have the new Polo - both pretty good cars that will sell very well.

Other new cars out now (or coming out soon) include the new Citroen C3 - with Citroen also releasing the beautiful DS3 in March. Ford have the new Focus later this year

too.

Oh yes I forgot about the Citroen's. And I don't thin the new Focus is out until 2011? I think the C-Max is out this year. I too thought it would be this year until whats his name who has swapped for a Focus ST said otherwise ad looking on the net it is 2011.

Hard to tell about the Polo. too similar to the Golf :lol:

Hard to tell about the Polo. too similar to the Golf :lol:

My VW friends roll their eyes when I say that :lol:

Havent seen any new Polo's yet, are they out there yet?

They were launched about 3 months ago, when I brought my Fezza actually. I was interested until I saw the interior and fell asleep for a week........... and as for the exterior compared to the Fiesta... it's like a sturn 70 year old ex public school teacher, the fezza is like some sort of rebel that collects ASBO's for a hobby

My mum's getting a new polo and I think the interiors lovely, they're better than the fiesta inside imo, better build quality and will probably date less quickly.

Hmm, Mondeo at #10, why? It gets such good reviews everyone says its so good, you think it would be higher...

There's a group test in next weeks Autocar featuring the New Polo and Fiesta, will be interesting to see how it goes.

I seen the new astra the other day its a good looking car, not seen the new polo yet and I agree all VW look the same to me! :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club