Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Emergency funnel alternative????

Trillionz

13 hours ago, andypsp said:

they make plenty of money as they have ripped you off, it`s only £2.06p with this weeks discount code at eurocarparts :yahoo:

LMAO :whip:

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

I have found a fix, I had to use a normal jerrycan nozzle and wrap the tip in sellotape to make it the required thickness!!.... worked a treat my only concern was that the sellotape would fall into the tank but that never happened thankfully... 

Who said the spouts were £7.00?? Our dealer has got a drawer full which they say no one ever asks for or wants.

Try another garage is my advice, but if I had no choice then I would willingly pay £7.00 for the correct part. I wouldn't want to to poke any old tube down just in case something went wrong, in which case the £7.00 would seem the best investment ever!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SDHXIII said:

Who said the spouts were £7.00?? Our dealer has got a drawer full which they say no one ever asks for or wants.

Try another garage is my advice, but if I had no choice then I would willingly pay £7.00 for the correct part. I wouldn't want to to poke any old tube down just in case something went wrong, in which case the £7.00 would seem the best investment ever!!

Agreed, some people are too tight/stupid for their own good.  Imagine the labour for removing the fuel tank to fish some cellotape or other foreign object out. :bash:

• Haha 2

Hmmm.

There is no keying or anything else that I can see in the fuel filler hole apart from they are different sizes for diesel and petrol.  I can push the flap in with my finger..

I would therefore simply use any hard plastic nozzle with the right diameter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1979Damian said:

Agreed, some people are too tight/stupid for their own good.  Imagine the labour for removing the fuel tank to fish some cellotape or other foreign object out. :bash:

Not to mention, the fuel will eat the tape/adhesive and cause a horrible sticky mess that will at best clog the fuel filter...at worst, pump, injectors, etc... :laugh: 

• Haha 1

Are these just for the diesels? I got one with my st3 but my dads just bought a petrol ecosport thing and that hasn't come with one.

7 minutes ago, matt77303 said:

Are these just for the diesels? I got one with my st3 but my dads just bought a petrol ecosport thing and that hasn't come with one.

Easyfuel is for both fuels but the funnels are different sizes depending on which fuel.

• Thanks 1

There are two versions, one for petrol another for diesel, two different sizes.

• Thanks 1