Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Who is your favourite media Mechanic?

omen1314

Edd China I have always admired such a nice guy and great mechanic just a shame fatty got so uppity with him after leaving wheeler dealers i always thought he was a decent bloke.

Second hand car salesmen i should have known - just greedy!

Scotty Kilmer isnt too bad and i like Ericthecarguy , Chrisfix and Scannerdanner over on youtube.

I have learned a lot over the years from these guys!

Any other guys who are worth a look?

Jock from The Garage

Man after my own heart he's great

• Like 2

Eric the car guy and Chris fix

Jock Campbell, probably because hes a bit like me - constantly swearing and barking :lol: He's also from a place not far from me, hes done well in life for sure. 

Aaron Kaufman from Fast 'n' Loud. I love old Yank cars and pickups and loved watching him and his crew turning what looked like rusty junk into something cool! 😎

• Like 2

Haha how could i have forgotten Graham he is a really nice bloke although he hails from Edinburgh and they don't like us weegies - they think we are all lower class!
He also took the mince out of my Rover820si he hates Rovers and for good reason i hate to admit.

Although if you watch the Garage you might have noticed a British Racing Green Rover 800 series parked outside lol

Just bosh it.

my favorites are the fast and loud guys and the guys from sin city motors both build on opposite ends of the car world.

• 1 month later...

Bit of a revive but I'm into Chrisfix's vids on YouTube atm. Between him and this site I'm learning more about cars that I ever thought I would.

I'm even tempted to try a rear disc conversion now... Totally stepping out of my comfort zone of LEDs, wires and soldering - ie stuff that doesn't matter if I screw it up!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Phil21185 said:

Chrisfix's vids on YouTube

ill have to check this guy out

not media mechanic but car channel's i like "boosted" and jamieFYD both cool guys who have MX5, jamiefyd is in the process of doing the mx5 as a cheap DIY build and how good a DIY cheap build can be, (not professionally good) 

I might have to check that out. Chris fix's videos are pretty varied, from stuff like changing brake discs and pads, to servicing a diff, to coolant flushes, detailing and valeting, inspecting and buying used cars and a project drift car.

Also replacing indicator fluid =]

• Like 1

just checked out his how to put in rear coils, very informative and step by step, not like a stationery camera. and got to remember to fill my blinker fluid. just reminded me, off to Halfords soon then :laugh:

Lol I'm a bit gullible and didn't notice the date so I was like:

Nahhh.

Wait..is that...how American ones work?

Nahhh...

But he's filling it up...

Lol!