Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford reverse camera help (Factory fitted)

jace1969

Which fakra connector is the one you will be keeping? Is the one I have circled the one that is on the cars loom, not the old camera?

IMG_2227.PNG

On 29/07/2017 at 7:50 PM, Jonro2009 said:

Which fakra connector is the one you will be keeping? Is the one I have circled the one that is on the cars loom, not the old camera?

IMG_2227.PNG

Is there any idea what the name of the black small connector is as i have worked out the 3 wires on it as

i need to re join this one next.

• 3 weeks later...

Any idea what the small black connector is as i have sorted out the 3 wires.

It comes apart on the left side where it goes from small to large so it the male end i need,you can

just see the little tab that i pushed in to release it.

The only other way is 3 scotch locks or something like that onto the loom wires.

I'm not sure what the connector is called, sorry. I used scothlock on mine but for some reason they didn't work

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

I'm not sure what the connector is called, sorry. I used scothlock on mine but for some reason they didn't work

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheers Jon you have been a great help,ordered some scotch locks so see how it goes.

Great to have all the wires there and working so its just clip them on to which camera i use,got all camera and just waiting

on one lead then its converted from £150+ camera to a £6.99 one,in total with leads comes to £15

• Like 1

Ok after having all the leads come i have found out a few things and also have 1 problem.

I don't need reverse live feed and ignition feed as one works fine.

I get a picture but rolling bad,what could this be.

• 1 month later...

Ok got this all set up as good as but i keep getting a rolling picture,is this the Fakra lead being its the picture one thats not connected right as it with a fakra

to a phono type to connect to the new camera,not got the 2 power ones connected as tried the 2 separate and dont make any difference.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club