Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Direnza Exhaust

DanK

Hi, just bought this direnza cat-back exhaust system for my 2004 Ford Fiesta 1.4 Zetec and received it today.

After having a look at it, I have noticed the mounting points are different to what the standard ones are. For example, on the Direnza exhaust, the mounting point closest to the tail pipe is in-line with the exhaust, however, the standard one is at a right angle. Could anyone help me out here please? On the website it says it should fit my car but I'm starting to worry that I've bought an exhaust that won't fit :/ Attached images to give you a better idea of what I mean.

IMAG0745[1].jpg

IMAG0748[1].jpg

I see what you mean and it sure is different but not a big job to modify the bracket

Yeah, that's true but it's not just that one mount that is wrong, I think they all are. Still not too big of a job I guess but I'd have thought they would make the mounts the same as standard. Was hoping maybe someone has had this problem in the past or maybe there is different mounts on some models or something?

Not sure there as Ive not had one of them before but certainly had the same problem in the past, the joys of modifying hay but that's part of the fun:yahoo:

I would be well pi**ed off if I had bought that and it had such differences. can you modify it yourself? were you going to fit it yourself?  how much will it cost to modify? and even then will it be just right or too high, too low, bang about on a bumpy road?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club