Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Edge sill light

mcfcjoe

Hello folks I have a question for someone. I have the titanium edge and noticed the the word edge which lights up on the door sill only luminates when the handbreak is on....is this correct ? If I don't put the handbreak on and open either front door the word edge doesn't light up is this how it should be

thanks 

No- mine lights up all the time and I hardly ever use the handbrake. 

The dealer ask ford head office and they siad they way it works on my car is correct , I am like you I am sure it worked without the handbreak on before , I have only noticed this since the airbag curtain change was done 

I think perhaps the dealer responses can be based upon whatever will get the customer out of the showroom quickest! That is certainly the impression that I'm getting with regard to auto relock! Ford technical have said that it cannot be fitted to early Edges, though later ones have it. Surely if it cannot be programmed, a module can be replaced?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club