Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Phone Holder to hold 4-6 inch phones for 2013 ford fiesta?

mitesh

On my old Honda I used a phone holder that attached to the Air Con Vent. this was ideal as it was flat.

On the ford fiesta the vents are angled weirdly so It doesnt work as well.

What are the best phone mounts for a 2013 shape fiesta?

Not cheap but Broid is one of the best:

http://www.brodit.com/brodit.html?pn=home

You buy a mount and then a suitable phone holder - if you change your phone you just buy another holder and use the existing mount

654252-4.jpg

http://www.brodit.com/product.html?id=654252

• Like 1

I got one of these magnetic ones. Means I can very quicky just slap my phone on the holder. My phone is a little hidden behind the steering wheel, so would be awkward using maps.

http://amzn.to/2udahOc

If you go down the Brodit route - get it from www.drivesafeandlegal.co.uk

Fraction of the price compared to Brodit direct.

I whole heartedly recommend Brodit!!  Had one in the Focus and now one for the Mondeo.  Tried convincing the OH to get one for her new CMAX.  No such luck lol

• Like 1

I'd second the Brodit recommendation but the A-pillar version in particular. It results in a much neater installation in my opinion. 

As my wife and I both regularly use our Fiesta, but each have different sized phones, I made my own adapter for the Brodit mount from another spring-clamp holder. I'll take a photo if it sounds like such a setup may be of use. It also means we can fit future phones, with and without cases, for no additional outlay. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MJNewton said:

I'd second the Brodit recommendation but the A-pillar version in particular. It results in a much neater installation in my opinion. 

As my wife and I both regularly use our Fiesta, but each have different sized phones, I made my own adapter for the Brodit mount from another spring-clamp holder. I'll take a photo if it sounds like such a setup may be of use. It also means we can fit future phones, with and without cases, for no additional outlay. 

The A pillar is very good, especially if you use your phone as a satnav - (or for a satnav) only downside is it means your phones on full view so you have to be careful about touching it - seems to be a bit of a grey area about what your allowed to do:

A spokesman for the AA said: “”It should be programmed with the route before you set off.

“If it pops up with a message which requires just one press of a button, such as ‘A faster route has been found. Accept/ Decline’ you should be OK to do this, as you would with an in-built sat-nav.

• Like 1