Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Remap for 1.0l ecoboost 125

tasos18_gr

Hello there team!I would love to tune my car with a remap or a full tuning package!I have read a lot about the car and the remaps but my mind is messed up!Which calibration(remap) is best for our car?I have seen respectable companies like Pumaspeed(167bhp),Revo(179bhp),Mountune(165bhp),Collins Performance(165bhp),AET Motorsport(175bhp) and Motorsport Developments(165bhp),all these are tuning packages like stage 2!But what is the best map for our car?Anyone can provide any dyno sheet from any company?Also i have seen some other companies for remaps but i dont know them!One is CelticTuning with very good numbers for a remap!(158bhp),Hyperchips(154bhp)!
Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me clear my mind and my thoughts of what is the best to choose!I dont like to damage the reliability of the car and i like to go as much safe as i can!Also i want a map that can provide me an improvement in fuel economy on normal driving!

More power = more fuel and air in the chamber, therefore you can't get better fuel economy and that much power. There are economy maps available, but I can't say what they do in terms of power.

@GingerFlame had serious issues (Engine failure IIRC) with AET Motorsport so I'd stay clear of them perhaps he might know which company to recommend 

19 minutes ago, Luke4efc said:

More power = more fuel and air in the chamber, therefore you can't get better fuel economy and that much power. There are economy maps available, but I can't say what they do in terms of power.

More power means you don't have to rev the car as much to get upto and maintain speed, so you use less.

my STs mpg has gone up from 39 to 42 since having the 230 kit fitted.

if it was me I'd go Mountune, then revo then Collins, what's your budget, are you fitting everything or going to a dealer for fitting

17 minutes ago, MarksST said:

More power means you don't have to rev the car as much to get upto and maintain speed, so you use less.

my STs mpg has gone up from 39 to 42 since having the 230 kit fitted.

if it was me I'd go Mountune, then revo then Collins, what's your budget, are you fitting everything or going to a dealer for fitting

I agree with you @MarksST!Everyone said that i will see improvement in fuel economy with a remap!I have 5.9 fuel consuption(mixed)now and i get about 750-850 km from a full tank!I drive it at 100km/h with cruise control On!I would love to get a Miltek exhaust with Sport cata and a resonated catback but Mountune stopped me!But i believe mountune is the best choice!I would wait for more opinions!

41 minutes ago, Ryan_Tango said:

@GingerFlame had serious issues (Engine failure IIRC) with AET Motorsport so I'd stay clear of them perhaps he might know which company to recommend 

Yeah i have seen this somewhere in my search!I will wait him to take place in this one to tell us! :)

Just bluefin it! for me the best option, you can reverse it anytime plus its a basic diagnose system too. It gives good torque and power to the car, im very happy with it!

Cheers!

Just bluefin it! for me the best option, you can reverse it anytime plus its a basic diagnose system too. It gives good torque and power to the car, im very happy with it!
Cheers!

No thanks mate,i have seen bluefin but i dont want it!Revo can be returned to stock aswell!I wanna hear opinions on the other i have wrote above!Thanks in advance for your response! :)

Anyone else to say his opinion?

I have a eco boost 125 and re mapped it after 2,000 miles with Super chips it has really changed how the engine responds as the torque low down is hugely improved and it pulls nice and strong to the red line.

My car has now covered 30,000 miles and all is well I have looked at a stage 2 map for my car but was put off as the 5 speed box is not strong enough to deal with the extra torque if you search in the forums you'll most likely find a few members that have had gearbox problems from too much torque.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club