Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford KA FIRST REGISTERED 16-12-2003- 1300

zzandyb

Hello everyone,

I have a ford ka registered dec 2003.. I have to replace the powered steering rack. Im not sure which serial part number to go for ..

somebody told me the powered racks changed to a different fitted model , sometime during the autumn, so i am a bit stuck to which rack I need,

the registration is YM53UTN  . the vin chasis number is ; WFOBXXWPRB3M26889.

THERE IS A NUMBER ABOVE THAT ON THE PLATE IT IS; e9 95/54 0019  after e9 there is a star symbol after54 there is a star symbol.

I hope this is enough info for someone more knowledgeable to go on .. I have tried to look for the number on the rack itself . but i have no ramps or secure jack. and I cant see it from the engine bay.

yours in hope and anticipation zzandyb. :)

take the car to kwik fit for a free brake check and ask them to have a quick look at the tracking and then when it on their lift ask them for the steering rack number

and say you think thats the problem with the steering and im sure they will help you or do the same

at your small local garage but always as for a price befor they lift the car off the ground as your only asking for a visual check