3 replies to this topic

#1 brianc

brianc

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus 1.8 Zetec estate

Posted 28 June 2008 - 02:02 PM

Hello again,

I'm trying to find some roof bars for my Focus estate. It already has the side roof rails (front to back) so I want a couple of cheap bars to fit across the roof for carrying the occasional long package (thanks Ikea!). I've been tying a couple of pieces of wood across up to now but it's not ideal - and possibly slightly dodgy from a legal point of view.
All the websites I've tried so far seem to want to offer me the ones which lock into the roof gutters (ie Thule, Mont Blanc) but that's not what I want.
Any suggestions/experiences welcome.

All the best,

Brian

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 drewtiss

drewtiss

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus
Posted 23 April 2009 - 04:10 AM

Hello again,

I'm trying to find some roof bars for my Focus estate. It already has the side roof rails (front to back) so I want a couple of cheap nerf bars to fit across the roof for carrying the occasional long package (thanks Ikea!). I've been tying a couple of pieces of wood across up to now but it's not ideal - and possibly slightly dodgy from a legal point of view.
All the websites I've tried so far seem to want to offer me the ones which lock into the roof gutters (ie Thule, Mont Blanc) but that's not what I want.

All the best,

Brian

I saw some site earlier for I was looking some wipers last week. I just can't remember the link that was given by another member.

#3 dezwez

dezwez

Dezwez

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts
  • Name: Derek
  • Ford Model: ford focus 1.8 zetec mk 2.5
  • Year: 2008

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:39 PM

Hello again,

I'm trying to find some roof bars for my Focus estate. It already has the side roof rails (front to back) so I want a couple of cheap bars to fit across the roof for carrying the occasional long package (thanks Ikea!). I've been tying a couple of pieces of wood across up to now but it's not ideal - and possibly slightly dodgy from a legal point of view.

All the best,

Brian

try this might still have them roof bars

#4 dezwez

dezwez

Dezwez

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts
  • Name: Derek
  • Ford Model: ford focus 1.8 zetec mk 2.5
  • Year: 2008

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:42 PM

try this might still have them roof bars

only just seen the date der

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users