Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brianc

Roof bars suggestions anyone?

4 posts in this topic

Hello again,

I'm trying to find some roof bars for my Focus estate. It already has the side roof rails (front to back) so I want a couple of cheap bars to fit across the roof for carrying the occasional long package (thanks Ikea!). I've been tying a couple of pieces of wood across up to now but it's not ideal - and possibly slightly dodgy from a legal point of view.

All the websites I've tried so far seem to want to offer me the ones which lock into the roof gutters (ie Thule, Mont Blanc) but that's not what I want.

Any suggestions/experiences welcome.

All the best,

Brian

Hello again,

I'm trying to find some roof bars for my Focus estate. It already has the side roof rails (front to back) so I want a couple of cheap nerf bars to fit across the roof for carrying the occasional long package (thanks Ikea!). I've been tying a couple of pieces of wood across up to now but it's not ideal - and possibly slightly dodgy from a legal point of view.

All the websites I've tried so far seem to want to offer me the ones which lock into the roof gutters (ie Thule, Mont Blanc) but that's not what I want.

All the best,

Brian

I saw some site earlier for I was looking some wipers last week. I just can't remember the link that was given by another member.

Hello again,

I'm trying to find some roof bars for my Focus estate. It already has the side roof rails (front to back) so I want a couple of cheap bars to fit across the roof for carrying the occasional long package (thanks Ikea!). I've been tying a couple of pieces of wood across up to now but it's not ideal - and possibly slightly dodgy from a legal point of view.

All the best,

Brian

try this might still have them roof bars

try this might still have them roof bars
only just seen the date der