Do Not Sell My Personal Information

useless recovery driver

craggy

fat useless w***ker

i think that guy needs a lie down before he hurts himself!!!

i think that guy needs a lie down before he hurts himself!!!

What a tossa.

What a tossa.

this bloke makes the cowboys look good!

this bloke makes the cowboys look good!

i must off picked the worst garage in brighouse, i know they must have ripped somebody else off because the police were there the other day , they must have scratched some of the cars on the car lot, i don't condone car scratching, but on this occasion i will,my car is in on monday to get looked at, just worried they might have caused other damage which is not apparent yet, car drove great till these tossers got their hands on it.

i must off picked the worst garage in brighouse, i know they must have ripped somebody else off because the police were there the other day , they must have scratched some of the cars on the car lot, i don't condone car scratching, but on this occasion i will,my car is in on monday to get looked at, just worried they might have caused other damage which is not apparent yet, car drove great till these tossers got their hands on it.

has the garage accepted resposibility for the damage?

has the garage accepted resposibility for the damage?

no, when it happened , he checked it over and said there was no damage, which now turns out to be untrue, getting a new spring fitted tomorrow and having it all checked to see if any more damage is apparent , i was getting stange noises when turnig at certain speeds and the steering shaking at certain speeds ,so i am hoping this is what might have been causing it, i know he has stiffed me for a new flywheel and clutch, and the problem is money , i have to pay for this coil and such , but i would also like to get the flywheel and clutch looked at again, so its frustrating, i really don't want anything more to do with this garage, they are blatant liars, so if i can stop anybody else getting stiffed by this place, good, if there is more damage than suspected when i take it in tomorrow, then this week i will be printing a few good leaflets and distributing them round brighouse about this place, and at the end of the day they will only have themselves to blame, they just think the customer will walk away with their tails between their legs, they should not rip people off, i confronted his mechanic one morning and said i don't believe you have fitted a new clutch and flywheel, and met with a stoney silence, so that says it all! sorry for ranking!!!!!!

At least you have video evidence

Take it further you have video proof i would claim against the useless !Removed!.

hi, i will eventually, will see what tomorrow brings, the stress this has put us under really does mess you up, im so angry at this garage, anyway thanks to everybody who has taken the time to reply and watch the man at work on youtube, will let you know tomorrow how its gone, cheers guys :D

well here's the update , no more visible damage , they couldn't really check for the vibration at 70mph due to the weather , there is still some vibration but not as excessive as it was before , but i can live with that for now , i'll try the wheel balance to see it that could be the cause, £87.00 to fit the new coil spring which im happy with, just undecided what to do about them knobs, pay the garage to look at the flywheel and clutch incurring more money or wait till i get a few more hits on you tube and then email them to look at it and hope it frightens them into giving me my money back for the coil spring and the flywheel or take me to court , i'd look forward to that :D

ps, it made my day getting a reply off a super mod !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, thanks to everybody.

Hope you get some recompense for this.

What made you video him in the first place out of interest?

And look TWO supermods! :lol:

Hope you get some recompense for this.

What made you video him in the first place out of interest?

And look TWO supermods! :lol:

hi, thanks ive got cctv covering the house, some little !Removed! started scratching our cars ,so put cctv up, in the end caught one of my daughters friends doing it when she came to call for her, me , i was going to kick her !Removed! round brighouse, wife stopped me, she called the police, who didn't do nothing, it will probably be me who ends up with an ASBO :blink: , the cctv is always running and recording so that is how it got recorded, in fact you have just given me the idea of putting her scratching the car on you tube, would you like to see that too ? :D

and im honoured to have 2 super mods replying :) :) , seriously, i do appreciate the time people have taken to reply and look at the recording, when i decide the best course of action i will keep you informed. thanks craig.

hi, thanks ive got cctv covering the house, some little !Removed! started scratching our cars ,so put cctv up, in the end caught one of my daughters friends doing it when she came to call for her, me , i was going to kick her !Removed! round brighouse, wife stopped me, she called the police, who didn't do nothing, it will probably be me who ends up with an ASBO :blink: , the cctv is always running and recording so that is how it got recorded, in fact you have just given me the idea of putting her scratching the car on you tube, would you like to see that too ? :D

and im honoured to have 2 super mods replying :) :) , seriously, i do appreciate the time people have taken to reply and look at the recording, when i decide the best course of action i will keep you informed. thanks craig.

I need to put cctv up on my house some one around by me has a fettish over setting car alarms off plus to many doggy drivers in my road i would like to see the idiot that scratch your car name and shame them hope everything goes well for you over that doggy garage i understand were your comeing from ive had dealings with a cowboy garage in liverpool when i had my first car if any one wants to know the story ask me i will be happy to tell you.

I need to put cctv up on my house some one around by me has a fettish over setting car alarms off plus to many doggy drivers in my road i would like to see the idiot that scratch your car name and shame them hope everything goes well for you over that doggy garage i understand were your comeing from ive had dealings with a cowboy garage in liverpool when i had my first car if any one wants to know the story ask me i will be happy to tell you.

thanks fiesta lad, well ive informed the garage and "the goodgarage scheme" that they are famous on you tube, so how they want to continue is up to them, im actually hoping they take me to court, the wife won't let me put the scratcher on youtube, she said it will end up like world war 3 round here, and to consentrate on this garage and getting our money back, one thing at a time, and she is right.

i would love to hear your story about what happened to you, some garages think they are a law unto themselves, if i won a few million on the lottery i would open my own garage and put the cowboys out of business , i wish!!!!

You have to admit that "everyone makes mistakes" BUT when they treat customers vehicles in such an irresponsible manner they deserve everything they get.

I help JDM Garage and JDM Graphix load and unload cars a lot, and we have of yet NEVER had any type of accident. Plus a lot of the cars we pick up are valued at anything between £1000-£200,000. For example, the last car was a RX-7 which had over £70k spent on it, £50k on the engine alone

You have to admit that "everyone makes mistakes" BUT when they treat customers vehicles in such an irresponsible manner they deserve everything they get.

I help JDM Garage and JDM Graphix load and unload cars a lot, and we have of yet NEVER had any type of accident. Plus a lot of the cars we pick up are valued at anything between £1000-£200,000. For example, the last car was a RX-7 which had over £70k spent on it, £50k on the engine alone

hi vinnie, man i would love your job, just been checking the website of jdm, impressed by jap/jdm !Removed! topic , some nice cars on there, what sort of mods were done on the car to spend 70k on it ? i bet the care and attention that your cars get would look a hellava lot better than mine got.

no reply from the garage or goodgarage scheme yet, says it all don't it, im not holding out much hope of getting my money back, ive got alot on in the coming months, once the better weather comes i will be getting down and dirty under the car and familiarizing myself with the car, so i will be asking alot of questions on here, i believe ive found a decent garage now, about 20 miles away from where i live, so any work i can't do myself , at least i know i won't get ripped off again, BUT i won't be letting up on crowtrees and their good garage scheme, i think i will move on to a different subject now , no point in boring everybody with this anymore, as monty python says," always look on the bright side of life ". :)

thanks fiesta lad, well ive informed the garage and "the goodgarage scheme" that they are famous on you tube, so how they want to continue is up to them, im actually hoping they take me to court, the wife won't let me put the scratcher on youtube, she said it will end up like world war 3 round here, and to consentrate on this garage and getting our money back, one thing at a time, and she is right.

i would love to hear your story about what happened to you, some garages think they are a law unto themselves, if i won a few million on the lottery i would open my own garage and put the cowboys out of business , i wish!!!!

You don't want to start world war 3 just incase more damage happens to your car.

Heres my story on what happend to my car

In november 2007 had my very first car 1992 clio with the old manual choke :lol: loved the car everybody thought it was old and !Removed! but to me it wasn't anyway my clutch was on its way out and i needed a quick fix had a needed the car for work so i found a garage close to my nans that would do it for £140 thought not bad so i put it in at 2.30pm one afternoon got told be ready for 5.30pm not bad gargae looked fine to me so i was happy come back at 5.30pm car was ready for about 6.30pm a hour late but they said they has problems fitting the clutch fair enough so paid them and drove off everything seemed fine car was driveing back to normal i was happy few weeks latter down the line me and my girlfriend were comeing back from aday out crossing a very busy junction hear this snappping noise thought what was that the whole clutch pedal has snapped thought wtf so phoned out the aa they towed me home the following day monday got in contact with the garage to tell them listen my clucth has gone again is there any way you can come and get me yes sir we send out are garage recovery truck so i thought will there be a charge for this no sir its free has this is a fault on are behalf so 40min later recovery truck turns up car get loaded on the back so i thought maze well go with him has iam going to get the car back today anyway gets to the garage car goes in standing around for about a hour to be told that it needs a new clutch cable which was going to cost me another £40 so by then i was getting a little !Removed! off because they should of spotted this when they changed the clutch so i let them go head with the work new clutch cable comes watch them trying to fit it and i thought hang on the new cable there trying to fit is way to big then the old one so in the end i had to say something and i was right they were trying to fit a clutch cable that was meant for a 02 reg clio onto my 1992 clio doh. so then get told that the car won't be ready untill tomorrow afternoon but i had this gut feeling inside me not to leave the car with them but i had no choice it wasnt driveable so toddle of to the bus stop to go home thinking get my car back tomorrow but this is were the problems started following day phoned them up to see if the car was fit to pick up in the afternoon got told no still haveing problems and to ring back in 3 hours time ok 3 hours went by phoned back ask them is my car ready no it won't be ready untill tomorrow still haveing problems with the cable by this time my gut feeling was getting worser so the following day. day 3 phoned back in the afternoon time to see what was going on they said to pick the car up for 5pm so i thought perfect so i make my way down there to get the car to find that the garage is closed by this time i was really !Removed! off has it just cost me £17 in a taxi from my girlfriends house to get there so i had a little look round could'nt see notthing so i tryed to ring them no answer in the end left them a voicemail saying iam not happy you have told me to come and get my car at 5pm and you are closed what is going on 2 hours later get a text saying we had to go home because we have left the lights off in the house by this time my blood was boiling so by this time i was getting very worried because the garage looked abandoned so i had no option to call the police because if you was there you would of yourself police had a little look around the area could not find notthing but funny enough when the police called me back they said they have had dealings with this place before notthing more said so the following day day 4 this time i did'nt phone me and my girlfriend went down to get the car i think my girlfriend went with me that day to caim me down :lol: anyway waiked in to find about 3 lads working on my car they must of looked 15 years of age and didnt have a clue so waiked in said here for the car be ready in a hour or 2 so then i snapped i thought it was ready last night at 5pm thats what we thought its needs a new clutch pedal by them i was fumeing and to top it all off one of the little !Removed! was sitting on the edge of my car so i just waiked over to him and said what are you doing get your !Removed! off my car so by the time i had to go out side to cool off couple of coffies and smokes and i was fairly ok so in the end after waiting 4 days for a 2 hour job i get my car back so before i even paid them i had a look around the car to find one of my wheel trims were smashed like someone had kicked it or bashed the kerb the drivers and passenger seat was caked in oil the car smelt of !Removed! then i have a little look at the bonnet to find a huge deep scratch was not happy so i told them about it all they said the smashed wheel trim was notthing to do with them and netther was the scratch !Removed! so i said what about the oil on the seats well if you bring it back tomorrow leave it with us we will clean it for you so i said heres your money there is no way your getting your hands on my car again and the next time you hear from me will be through tradding standards so the following day got in contact with tradding standards to get the ball running told them what happend and that they will write to them few weeks down the line get a phone call from gargage saying that i was a lier and heres the funny part to never bring my car back to this garage again :lol: so after months and months of letters from me and the trading standards i felt like notthing was being done they were still trading and ripping people off so i got intouch with the tax man over them because something was telling me they were not putting all of their work through the books because the receipt they give for their !Removed! work they done basecally anybody could knock one up on the computer. so a couple of months later had a little drive past the garage to see that it was shut done i was still !Removed! of beacause notthing got done over the damage done to my car but to my amazement sitting in the mc donalds car park couple of weeks later with the girlfriend guess who drives past them in a big bmw x5 i could'nt beleave it so i had to follow them to see were they lived so that i can knock on their door and start getting answers funny enough all this time they lived 5min away from my girlfriend so one night knocked to try and get answers no answer there car was there so each night knocked no answer one morning had a little drive past the garage to see it was up and running but with the same number saying under new owner so i phoned them up asking for a certain person to be told by some fella that i was the 10th person to phone up in that day asking for them because the tax man is after them the police customers who cars they have fuc*** up and loan sharkes so notthing more said i was'nt the only one that had it in for them couple of weeks later that house i have been knocking on a new couple was moveing in and the x5 was gone.

Sorry if i went on abit but still to this day it pisses me off i no longer have the car no more but still knowing there out there so brookfield clutch and service centre brookfield drive aintree liverpool just letting you know i havent forgot

Also speaking to other garages they all know how bad this garage is even taxi drivers

And the records for longest paragraph and sentences in human history go to...

<opens envelope>

fiesta lad!

:lol: sorry, no way in a million years am I going to read that - it makes my head hurt to even scroll past it.

Also - for clarity - the new language policy includes starring out letters in certain words. Just don't use them in the first place...

<opens envelope>

fiesta lad!

:lol: sorry, no way in a million years am I going to read that - it makes my head hurt to even scroll past it.

Also - for clarity - the new language policy includes starring out letters in certain words. Just don't use them in the first place...

I will have to put that soap in my mouth again please read it took me ages writting it :lol:

<opens envelope>

fiesta lad!

thats funny , best laugh ive had all week, fiesta lad i had to read that twice , that gut insticnt i wish i had followed , you just know something is amiss, lesson learned on both our parts , SAME S**T DIFFERENT DAY !, SOD IT IM OFF TO PLAY ON COD MW2 and do some killing , chirst im 46 , i really do need to grow up :blink::lol:

thats funny , best laugh ive had all week, fiesta lad i had to read that twice , that gut insticnt i wish i had followed , you just know something is amiss, lesson learned on both our parts , SAME S**T DIFFERENT DAY !, SOD IT IM OFF TO PLAY ON COD MW2 and do some killing , chirst im 46 , i really do need to grow up :blink::lol:

go to trading standards with the video and the reciept for the coil, tell them there is still damage to the car that is being investigated. they will start the ball rolling and give u a reference no. then make a copy of the video and the coil reciept end enclose a letter adressed to the garage explaining u have gone to trading standards and u hold THEM responsible for this damage. quote the reference no. that trading standards gave to u. put all this in an envelope with the garages address on it and hand it to the manager personally, then check ure watch and ask for his name and let him see u writting down his name and the precise time u gave him the letter. let him stew for a couple of days and see what happens!

thanks for the reply chris, to me it's gone beyond getting my money back and getting it just for the spring coil, the way they conned me over this flywheel and clutch and then tried to rip me off again with the clutch release bearing, and then obviously the damaged caused by that prat, its the effect it has on your personal life as well , getting to work, taking the kids to school, picking kids up, my wife does the shopping every week for her elderly grandparents who are both in their 90's, and her grandfather has got pancreas cancer, so our car is a life line for them too, plus having to visit them during the week, then the onus is on the consumer to prove that the garage ripped you off and the time and effort fitting all that in, and taking it to other garages to fix what they did wrong, all that on top off everyday life is stressful and not needed, i understand why fiesta lad is stiil angry about what happened to him, no mate , by the time ive finished with this garage he won't have any money left for me, i am going to destroy his reputation, he was struggling when he tried to rip me off on the release bearing, im just going to hammer the final nail in, and he deserves it, i always try not to take life too seriously cause its a fact their are people who go through alot worst things in life , but when somebody blatantly rips me off or tries to on 3 occasions then all bets are off.

god i bet i sound like a vigilante :blink:

thanks for the reply chris, to me it's gone beyond getting my money back and getting it just for the spring coil, the way they conned me over this flywheel and clutch and then tried to rip me off again with the clutch release bearing, and then obviously the damaged caused by that prat, its the effect it has on your personal life as well , getting to work, taking the kids to school, picking kids up, my wife does the shopping every week for her elderly grandparents who are both in their 90's, and her grandfather has got pancreas cancer, so our car is a life line for them too, plus having to visit them during the week, then the onus is on the consumer to prove that the garage ripped you off and the time and effort fitting all that in, and taking it to other garages to fix what they did wrong, all that on top off everyday life is stressful and not needed, i understand why fiesta lad is stiil angry about what happened to him, no mate , by the time ive finished with this garage he won't have any money left for me, i am going to destroy his reputation, he was struggling when he tried to rip me off on the release bearing, im just going to hammer the final nail in, and he deserves it, i always try not to take life too seriously cause its a fact their are people who go through alot worst things in life , but when somebody blatantly rips me off or tries to on 3 occasions then all bets are off.

god i bet i sound like a vigilante :blink:

:lol::lol: here here ruin the cowboys reputation and takes pictures when hes gone bust. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

do you know what concerns me the most about garages like this , is they actually endanger peoples lives with the workmanship they do on cars, ive though "what if", if the clutch pedal had failed at high speed and my wife and kids had been in the car , if the spring coil had snapped at high speed, my wife would not have known what to do, and she would have panicked, what if it had happened on a motorway , thankfully it never happened, BUT because of them it could have done and that worried me more than anything, they really do not give a damn , so i will do my dammed hardest to shut them down, they crossed a line as far as im concerned.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club