Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Premium membership

ZetecMan1

Hi guys 

I need a new battery for my focus and I am going to get my battery from Halfords as they are local.

My battery in question is £96 and I my dad has a trade card.

When I join the membership will I get a discount code I can use instantly or do I have to wait for my card.

If so how long do I have to wait?

Car is focus 1.6 petrol 2009 

Mostly a town car with lots of start stopping.

Thanks

Personally. I wouldn't bother with Halfords, I've always use TAYNA.

It looks like your battery is an 075

You can get a Varta D21 (075) with a 5 year Guarantee, for £64.95 + £7.97 delivery.

https://www.tayna.co.uk/D21-075-Varta-Silver-Dynamic-Car-Battery-561400060-P7743.html

it`s not your 2016 focus that the batt has gone on is it as this is whats on your profile, have a quick look on carparts4less website see what nice prices they can sort you out with, anything is cheaper than halfraud$ :w00t:

even with the 15% off its still £81.60 as said above you can get a better deal else where. But you can look at it another way what you will safe almost pays for your membership and you have the 15% card to use for future purchases.

I think you will have to wait for the card to pop through your letter box, mine only took 2 days

Halfords said it was an 063
They are probably wrong though 

an 063 is 77 retail at Halfords, £61.60 trade card, foc card15% off
£52.36

075 with trade and foc card £65.96

It was this battery 

What price would that be with the discounts iantt 👍

image.png

£77.60 with trade card, and foc card £65.96 for the yuasa 063

ive used both cards on the same transaction on every purchase from Halfords with no problems

Would I be able to use my dads trade card with his name on it and my membership card with my name on it??

membership card doesn't have any name on it ..but my local Halfords will not allow me to use both trade and ford owners card at the same time .normally the membership card gets a bigger discount ..unless its lightbulbs

6 minutes ago, ferretfloozy said:

membership card doesn't have any name on it ..but my local halfords will not allow me to use both trade and ford owners card at the same time .normally the membership card gets a bigger discount ..unless its lightbulbs

i allways insist , never been told no in 3 yrs. 

must depend on who's serving you.  i do offer both on every purchase sometimes i'm lucky but most times they say it's at their discretion..i have queeried it.. i was told that Halfords views the members card like  gift vouchers .. but as you say it is worth trying

to be fair, there a thick bunch at my local Halfords, i have to tell them how to work out 15% everytime i go

• Like 1

On 22 July 2017 at 5:11 PM, YOG said:

Personally. I wouldn't bother with Halfords, I've always use TAYNA.

It looks like your battery is an 075

You can get a Varta D21 (075) with a 5 year Guarantee, for £64.95 + £7.97 delivery.

https://www.tayna.co.uk/D21-075-Varta-Silver-Dynamic-Car-Battery-561400060-P7743.html

Hi all

just ordered one of those above from battery megastore for £59.70 including free next day delivery.

Result 👍👍 

Cheers 

Hi all
just ordered one of those above from battery megastore for £59.70 including free next day delivery.
Result [emoji106][emoji106] 
Cheers 

thats the wrong one, its not efb

ignore me, got 2 battery topics on the go, its the right one. lol

24 minutes ago, iantt said:

ignore me, got 2 battery topics on the go, its the right one. lol

I will never ignore you iantt 

you know too much important information.

If in need of help we hope for your input somewhere along the way.

Cheers 

👍👍

On 23/07/2017 at 3:45 PM, ferretfloozy said:

must depend on who's serving you.  i do offer both on every purchase sometimes i'm lucky but most times they say it's at their discretion..i have queeried it.. i was told that halfords views the members card like  gift vouchers .. but as you say it is worth trying

And I'd tell them that my trade is also 'discretionary' a threaten to walk out :wink3:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club