Do Not Sell My Personal Information

From Blue to Black - Hey Guys!

zagobir

Love them emojis don't you haha no nothing wrong,... Yeah I see what you mean should look smart put up photos before and after :wink: hahaha 

Maybe get the spray cans out and paint the fog light covers and grill to match car could go for nice clean look will be interesting to see how it turns out from standard 

• Like 1

I used have all mine dark as possible apart from windscreen n I got pulled over by plod with attitude lol, made me peel my front tints off at side road.

was easy getting film off 2mins two front windows.

next day took me ages getting all the glue off withouht scratching my windows 😪

• Like 1

My rears are just full black carnt see thru them from outside but actually lett decent light in and can see clear thru the back window unlucky for other people who don't know I'm looking at them in the rear view some nice lass pulled up behind me I thort ohhh iiii 1 min later she was picking her nose hahahah she must of thorts if I can see thru them neither can the driver 

• Like 1

Lol, used to love it on a night though nice n dark in your car. Bugger pulling out some dark junctions at times had to put windows down to see haha

Yeah me to feels way nicer driving  knowing people carnt see in for some reason 

Personally I don't see the issue with it, think it's just due to the boy racers having them done so the police can see who's driving the cars easier tbh.

• Like 1

I suppose they just see it as why would you not want to be seen what are you hideing lol 

Only if I did have something to hide a blacked out car is the last thing ide be driving 

They should lift the ban on the fronts tho ide be limo black all round haha 

Very true mate, I just got that he needs a pull look so need mine blacked out haha

Yeah there is so many mods that are legal you can drive a fully modified 600 bhp rs at any age as long as you can afford it but if you tint them front windows ooooooh noo your nicked sunshine haha 

• Like 1

Yup the laws all weird mate, but unfortunately we have to go by the rules 💪

Yeh mate, gonna head off pal early start morning 😥 Good note though itsssss FRIDAY

Me to moveing house tomorow and carnt be botherd at all would rather be at work I think 

Ohhhh the joys pal, it's great new house but the fact of moving house is a pain in the rear end.

enjoy your move mate don't stress to much 🙈

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you two are hilarious. Main lesson learned is don't do tints as dark as Damien and don't try and pull at the lights like Adam is the other driver might be picking their nose! [emoji12]

Sent from my Phantom6 using Tapatalk

Only thing I was pulling was away rapidly after that hahaha 

• Like 1

That's my limo tint for you hahaha 

Only thing I was pulling was away rapidly after that hahaha 

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Phantom6 using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Damien said:

Lol, used to love it on a night though nice n dark in your car. Bugger pulling out some dark junctions at times had to put windows down to see haha

That's why the law is there, because your vision is seriously reduced. The police don't like the fact they can't see in but that's not illegal, if that was the reason for the law then I'm sure some eco warrior hippie that doesn't drive would be campaigning about your right to privacy lol. 

• Like 2