Do Not Sell My Personal Information

From Blue to Black - Hey Guys!

zagobir

Hi everyone, I'm Zahra, 22 and living in the Bromley Borough. When my unfaithful Corsa died back in 2015 (More on that misery here! >> http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?510273-Hello-and-Goodbye-to-my-Breeze-Blue-C&p=9130593&highlight#/topics/510273?page=1), I bought my friend's Mk 6 in a haste to get back on the road. Since about 14 I'd admired the black facelift Zetec Mk6s and whilst this wasn't it, I was relatively happy being halfway there. Did a few minor mods, nothing major until the end of May when I got my hands on the exact Mk6 I've always wanted! [emoji322][emoji323] Got a far few comments, questions, smirks etc for replacing a 1.4 04 plate Finesse with a 1.4 55 plate Zetec but I AM HAPPY!

I've only actually been driving my new one for about a month but I'm loving it so far! As always, I've got a fair few plans for Black Beauty ([emoji16][emoji16]) aesthetics wise, just to give it a stealthier look and make it more my own. Won't be touching anything performance related just yet. Will start up a build thread so anyone interested can keep up with what I'm doing anyway [emoji4]

Pics of both below! 21fde2e57db2d97769c1b3d607347f12.jpg0ab9fd1dba1ce0720c271c7c9aebf009.jpg1b5b9cb984ff183f532c3b04a54e91fc.jpgbd9925e15e827800970f3d46cf3a3115.jpgbd5108734d47fa19607b63d7d5fc2919.jpg506d128817c904c5e64c6f683fd04cce.jpge28743b06f24acfa79e09e57e441afa9.jpgae00b86488e7b67f0deafc6792eb5a75.jpg

Sent from my Phantom6 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, zagobir said:

but I AM HAPPY

That's what its all about let us know what you do we are always interested to see what others do.

Thank you Gizza

Both are tidy cars though I prefer the black over the blue.

Welcome to the forum.

I prefer the black over the blue.

Always wanted one in black so definitely prefer it too. However the blue one always looked immaculate when washed - such a nice shine. Washed the black one for the first time a few weeks ago and looked like I didn't even do anything!

:ph34r: terrible colour to keep clean, i bean trying for 5 years :wallbash: motor looks nice like :biggrin:

infact me mate has one on a 03 plate, paid £100 for it years mot :ph34r: broke down last week in the pouring rain, he stopped to eat fish and chips and it wouldnt start after, had EAC on the dash, battery flat, :wallbash: put a jump pack on it and it burst in to life, been fine since :yahoo:

• Like 1

ph34r.png terrible colour to keep clean, i bean trying for 5 years :wallbash: motor looks nice like biggrin.png

Haha, what do you drive Andy? [emoji4]

Welcome to the group, you came to the Right place here 👍

Thanks Damien [emoji4]

Hey Give it a good polish will come up okay not as goos as matalic blue tho haha;)

Edited by zetec Adam
  • Like 1

And yeah black car go for full stelth black eveything windows lights alloys ect 

Careful on the tints if you go the 'stealth' look.

And yeah black car go for full stelth black eveything windows lights alloys ect 

Yeah, booked in to have all my windows and lights tinted/ wrapped and a sunstrip done as well. Thinking of doing a black and gold theme so might to black alloys with gold calipers but not fully decided yet [emoji4]

Careful on the tints if you go the 'stealth' look.

As in, don't go too dark? Not wanting limo tints or anything but just something to give a darker look all round

18 hours ago, zagobir said:

Haha, what do you drive Andy?

same car you had, from the other site  :biggrin:

20 hours ago, zagobir said:

As in, don't go too dark? Not wanting limo tints or anything but just something to give a darker look all round

Yes, sorry meant to have confirmed that.

Here is the link to the tint limits:

https://www.gov.uk/tinted-vehicle-window-rules

same car you had, from the other site  biggrin.png

BOOOOO [emoji107][emoji107] haha

Don't mention the v word haha

LOL, literally never want to hear it again!

• Like 1

Back windows can go as dark as you want 

You probly know all this anyway 

You probly know all this anyway 

Yeah I do haha, but nothing wrong with a bit of friendly advice! [emoji6] Gonna go quite dark but not limo. Still want to see inside a little bit and also don't want a massive contrast between the front and rear windows