Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ford focus 2003 HEAD LAMP RETAINER SPRING

ggizmotigger

ford focus 2003 HEAD LAMP RETAINER SPRING

I HAVE LOST THE SPRING THAT HOLDS THE BULB IN.

I HAVE TRYED ALL OVER TO FIND ONE, HAS ANYONE GOT ONE OR TELL ME WARE I CAN GET ONE PLEASE, DONT SAY SCRAP YARDS AS ALL I PHONED HAVENT OR NOT KNOW WHAT I ON ABOUT.

OR OTHER WISE I HAVE TO BUY FULL HEADLAMP UNIT FROM FORD FOR 100 POUNDS

I NEED THIS WITHIN 8 DAYS OR I FAIL M.O.T

IN PICTURE YOU CAN SEE CLEARER PICTURE OF IT RED CIRCLE ROUND IT

post-11413-1263062160_thumb.png

any scrapyard mate will have them

any scrapyard mate will have them

YET AGAIN NO ONE READS THE QUESTION

There is no need to be rude about it, manners go a long way on a forum!

If you can secure the bulb in such a way it wont move - and affect beam, it wont fail an mot.

as for the spring, unless you can find an old headlight to steal one from then i reckon you have no chance with finding one im afraid

I'd de inclined to disagree with you on that one.

Obviously you have rung around scrapyards that are not interested in selling the spring separately. Or maybe its your lack of communication skills that made them all think....on yer bike mate. I suggest you go to a scrap yard that has a Focus with a smashed in front end, got to be plenty about. They will have smashed headlamp units, so not exactly sell able as working units. And try using a bit of charm this time you'll be surprised how far it gets you. You catch a lot more flies with Jam than you do with Vinegar.

Now if the last two sentences are totally lost on you, just offer them a tenner for a smashed headlight unit. And they will mostly just blame your rudeness on you being a bit of a nutter..........well you would be offering a tenner for a smashed head light unit........but it still beats spending a £100 at Fords.

I'd de inclined to disagree with you on that one.

Obviously you have rung around scrapyards that are not interested in selling the spring separately. Or maybe its your lack of communication skills that made them all think....on yer bike mate. I suggest you go to a scrap yard that has a Focus with a smashed in front end, got to be plenty about. They will have smashed headlamp units, so not exactly sell able as working units. And try using a bit of charm this time you'll be surprised how far it gets you. You catch a lot more flies with Jam than you do with Vinegar.

Now if the last two sentences are totally lost on you, just offer them a tenner for a smashed headlight unit. And they will mostly just blame your rudeness on you being a bit of a nutter..........well you would be offering a tenner for a smashed head light unit........but it still beats spending a £100 at Fords.

the reason i said scrapyard is its such a small thing they cant be arsed looking so theyll say no they will have them on any focus or mondeo i bet if you go in youll find plenty of them phoning scrappys for small things like that is a waste of time if you dont want an engine etc theyre not much interested

how i hate people who just say crap to get there post ratings higher instead saying i know ware yu can get one heres a number and i say thanks

how i hate people who just say crap to get there post ratings higher instead saying i know ware yu can get one heres a number and i say thanks

well as a forum we do not like individuals who come on demanding things and have no manners. a please and thank you without being hostile would be good!

And what do you deem to be crap? both 'artscot79' and 'catch' have given very reasonable and sensible responses.

a please and a thankyou for what?

i still no clip all i getting is answers i already had before i started the thread

SO WHEN I GET DECENT ANSWERS THEN I GET TO SAY THANKYOU WHEN I GOT WHAT I WANTED.

SO ALL YOU THAT ANSWERED HAVENT DONE A DAM THING BUT COMMENT ON IF WHAT .

SO IF ANYONE GOT THE RIGHT ANSWER FOR ME I WOULD APPRECIATE IT PLEASE

!!!!! AND TO ONES ALREADY ANSWERED GO GET YOUR POSTS RATINGS UP SOME WARE ELSE !!!!

a please and a thankyou for what?

i still no clip all i getting is answers i already had before i started the thread

SO WHEN I GET DECENT ANSWERS THEN I GET TO SAY THANKYOU WHEN I GOT WHAT I WANTED.

SO ALL YOU THAT ANSWERED HAVENT DONE A DAM THING BUT COMMENT ON IF WHAT .

SO IF ANYONE GOT THE RIGHT ANSWER FOR ME I WOULD APPRECIATE IT PLEASE

!!!!! AND TO ONES ALREADY ANSWERED GO GET YOUR POSTS RATINGS UP SOME WARE ELSE !!!!

I do believe we are being shouted at again....you really are incapable of learning the most rudimentary of social skills arn't you.

So I understand you right, you have read yet totally failed to digest the nugget of wisdom artsct79 imparted to you [ its called living in the real world] And as such because your to lazy to get off your own !Removed!, you want somebody else do the job for you. Then have them come back on the forum and give you the scrap yard address and phone number.........your a joke mate and not a very good one at that......end of.

i dont appreciate these rude and unecessary private mails mate as i have said go into not phone a scrapyard these clips are available from any scrapyard that is the simplest and the easiest choice unless you wanna buy a new headlight unit i googled it and guess what i found shitloads of places that stock them and sell them i could give you a link but quite frankly why the hell should i.secondly we are here to help each other out with problems on our cars we are not here to do all the work you cant be arsed to do its got nothing to do with post scores if i can help i will if ii do not know the answer i wont try to answer it i dont give a !Removed! about post scores.many heads are better than one theres things i dont have a clue about and may need help with theres things i do know i can help others with we are a forum a community the basic definition is we help one another we dont use foul language to each other or be rude wether we agree or not we aim to save each other a few quid and low and behold in desperation help one another get the problem sorted a.s.a.p.

just remember with that attitude yiou may need help again you may not recieve it theres a lot of knowledgeable people on here who could save you a fortune and teach you something as well you may even have something to teach us

go out to the scrappy walk in and youll find the bit youre looking for or order from the net and it will take 7 days delivery minimum im giving you the answer to youre question you need it asap and you need it quick a scrapyard is the only option they tell you they have none because to them its worth 50p not worth the hassle to even look they are in any scrapyard i guarantee you that any for will do the job theyre usually all the same clips anyway otherwise go pay 100quid for a !Removed! light unit.

Think its time for an admin to take care of this...

Think its time for an admin to take care of this...

you know what stef i agree im having nowt more to do with this post i believe its been answered

as you can see your post ratings are getting higher talking rubbish again .

all i asking like in the first question is ware can i get one and can some give me a direction where to get one as all i followed up have run dry

not a hard question to answer if you dont have a answer dont bother answering.

not meaning to be funny but i hate crappy answers ware they dont lead to sorting out my problem..

Thread being closed.

ggizmotigger - There is no need to write in capitol letters as it comes across very aggresive, and no need at all to jump down any other posters throats who are trying to help.

I totally agree with the other posters on this one. They have tried to help but your arrogance has come across in a very aggresive manner toward some highly respected and helpful members.

You have now been warned for this type of behaviour.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club