Do Not Sell My Personal Information

new to this

Snake842

Hi

Just joined the site. Just a quickie to say hello to everyone. I have a MkV Mondeo.

• Like 1

Welcome! I also have a Mk5, where in the country are you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Welcome

• 3 weeks later...

Hi sorry for the delay don't get much time on the computer. I'm in Merseyside UK

• Like 1

I am originally from Merseyside, Maghull in fact. I now live in Inverness though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My son lives in Maghull we are in south Liverpool. We have been to Scotland quite a bit, have friends in Fort William and outside Peterhead. There are some great places up there to visit. How long have you been.

I've been up here for about 15 years now but out of Maghull for a good 28 years now. We lived in North Meade by St John Bosco school. I have friends in Fort William and the wife was there tonight at the MacDonalds lol, on her way home from Oban, where abouts is South Liverpool then?

We are in Allerton. We went to Oban last year took the dogs for a walk by the memorial, very peaceful spot and great views across the water. Due to roadwork's and traffic we headed through the town and ended up taking the satnav route across the hills. I had only just got the car and the "road" was more like a path in some places, nice drive but I was glad not to get any scratches passing some highland cattle that where standing on the verge. The auto main beam came in handy in Scotland.

Welcome to you. Im also from Liverpool. Kirkdale :wink:

Hi Usersteve not too far away from me. I'm going to be look at doing some mods, I have put LEDs in the puddle lights, number plate lights and front sidelights. I did fit a cheap HID Kit on the dipped beams but it only lasted a day so went back to nightbreaker plus as the headlights are hopeless. I am looking at fitting reversing sensors and/or a reverse camera. I plugged my video camera into the center console to see if it will work on the sync 2 and to my surprise it did, that's my next project (time and wife permitting)