Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Adams focus build thread

zetec Adam

13 minutes ago, zetec Adam said:

I will be checking it 10 times or more before I start it mind then look away and turn the key hahaha

Lol n get ready to run

Ffs [emoji24][emoji24] The doors are barely staying on!!

Sent from my Phantom6 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, zetec Adam said:

More like this hahha

Wouldn't like to be locked in this

• Like 1

I wonder if his ears wur moving like his windscreen with the bass hahaha

• Like 1

can picture you here

I thought he was doing a burnout at first lol. No one think of killing the ignition haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Damien said:

can picture you here

what a plank lol

• Like 1

Well had the car to bits today to do timeing belt engine mount off wheel and wheel arch off timing belt cover tanks moved all down ready to go and cudnt get the crank shaft pully off was conpleatly solid! and didn't have a long bar so after lots of shouting and swearing at it !!!! still no movement so pit it all back together again and will have to wait till my week off in 2 weeks time happy days :crybaby::cursing:

• Like 1

Get the heat gun on it lol. Or try doing what this 'genius' did...

Hahaha I will get big torque gun from work that should help 

• Like 1

Vid from last year I'm in the blue ran from mashels into the woods for a better view haha 

• Like 1

Wish I went this year expensive but worth it slept in cars traveld round Wales to different stages, running from mashels falling into bushes and getting sprayed with mud and rocks with flame spitting cars flat out thru the woods awesome 

• Like 1

I was a Marshall for the MSA up here in Scotland, until my back snapped and I can tell you it's pretty dangerous to stand in parts that are not marshalled. I was marshalling the day one of the top drivers in Scotland crashed and was killed, I was also marshalling when a spectator was killed in a designated 'safe' area. It is such a dangerous sport for everyone involved so although marshalls can be a right PITA we only do it to try and minimise the risk and also to keep the drivers going at full speed without the worry of a spectator being where they shouldn't be. That said, it's something else seeing these things up close, getting gravel sprayed in your face and smelling the mix of petrol and overheating brakes! I used to drive one of the course cars through a stage before the competitors and it was a buzz, felt like I was going a million miles an hour - I wasn't even doing 50 most of the time lol

Don't get me wrong I have full respect for Marshalls I was thinking of going to the isle of man tt as I am into my bikes aswell from my dad club racing been around bikes and cars my whole life so see what goes on but you know what it's like your with your mates and want a better view nothing to wrekless or distracting for driver also and like you say you don't get the buzz and spray of cars unless you go looking for a good spot... there was one corner we came across that was dangerous a car had crashed there not long before us apreantly and people wur still standing there so we moved on instantly way better experience than if we stayed were they made us stay well over crowded and 40 pound or somrthing to wach one coner all day so we thort we would go exploring and seen some awesome driving that we wudnt of otherwise  

• Like 1

You have to pay?? That's mental, you can just walk onto the stages here. Being penned in on a boring bit of the stage can ruin a good day can't it, and to be fair some marshals are just being a jobsworth. We used to get training on crowd safety and extrication, it was pretty interesting. I used to love it, apart from the early mornings and bad weather. It was unbelievable the amount of people that would bring dogs or young babies then want to stand right next to the track or on the outside of a bend. The worst people were the media, they thought that they could stand where they wanted. They would stand behind hazard tape as if it was a lead fence lol

• Like 1

Yeah got to pay how bad is that unless you know the area well to seek in somewhere else 

• 3 weeks later...

All I'm missing is a double din will be buying at end of this month then have a nice weekend putting it all together :) BAASSSSS

IMG-20170830-WA0001.jpg

Looking good, you've took your time and picked up some decent components there! Only thing I can't see, apart from the obvious, is some decent sound proofing/deadening. Be a shame to do a first class install and then lose some of the sound and quality.

Its in the garage with the front door adaptors somewere 

Edited by zetec Adam
  • Like 1

Spot on. Will look forward to seeing it when you are done, if you have the time and feel like it then you should do a guide with pics of the project and links to the bits. I'm sure it will be a massive help to others, they can take advantage of your research into parts etc [emoji6]

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club