Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus 2001 1.8 Collection - User Handbook

Leereno2505

Does anyone know where i can pick a handbook up from, or do i have to contact Ford directly??

Also i have a ticking noise coming from the belt on the left hand side of the engine (not sure what it is as i have just bought the car and it has no user manual) - it lessens when the Engine warms up but is very nosy from start and when i accelerate. I used WD40 on the belt and the noise went silent for a while, but was loud again when i tried it this morning.

Wish i knew more about cars!!! Don't think it is anything serious as the car has just gone through it's mot fine and has 66,000 miles on the clock so it does not need the cambelt changed yet i would of thought?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know where i can pick a handbook up from, or do i have to contact Ford directly??

Also i have a ticking noise coming from the belt on the left hand side of the engine (not sure what it is as i have just bought the car and it has no user manual) - it lessens when the Engine warms up but is very nosy from start and when i accelerate. I used WD40 on the belt and the noise went silent for a while, but was loud again when i tried it this morning.

Wish i knew more about cars!!! Don't think it is anything serious as the car has just gone through it's mot fine and has 66,000 miles on the clock so it does not need the cambelt changed yet i would of thought?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

not really what you werelooking for but may help youll get service books off eBay mate cheaper than the dealers not sure about the ticking does it go away when the cars warmed up or is it constant http://www.ffoc/modules.php?name=Foc...file=collection

not really what you werelooking for but may help youll get service books off ebay mate cheaper than the dealers not sure about the ticking does it go away when the cars warmed up or is it constant http://www.ffoc/modules.php?name=Foc...file=collection

Cheers for the link.. will keep looking as i need a full user manual.

The ticking is loud on start up then quietens after around 20 minutes of driving, but doesn't completely die down

Cheers for the link.. will keep looking as i need a full user manual.

The ticking is loud on start up then quietens after around 20 minutes of driving, but doesn't completely die down

difficlt ty without being there has it a service history wrong grade of oil could have been put in so could be tappets could really be a lot of things ide say get it checked out justy incase